2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

W
  • Locked
for ###, ###, and ### to live as a happy, loving and caring family in the same household together and for a good job for ### that ### might better support us.
Replies
4
Views
254
S
  • Locked
Dear Jesus God, I want to work in ###/###/### which place of the part of the globe would be best suitable to live happily, joyfully with all needs which suits my mentality, please bless my dream goal come into tru, and let me know the exact plan of my life that you are in your mind for me...
Replies
5
Views
390
Neidinha Franca
N
B
  • Locked
i want to love GOD more. Pray for ### friends.
Replies
8
Views
484
bright
B
B
  • Locked
i want to thank the almighty Lord for helping me pass my exams. He is so Good. I will always love HIM.
Replies
5
Views
223
Neidinha Franca
N
P
  • Locked
Pray for the restoration of the marriage of ### and ###.
Replies
4
Views
217
Neidinha Franca
N
A
  • Locked
Im tryin to read but not able to. I feel like im goin away from God. A big burden in my heart. No one to share or cry with. Jus myself. My exams in October and I haven't been able to study a word till today. Not able to open my book. Jus want to sleep to forget everything. Only sleep is helping...
Replies
4
Views
206
Neidinha Franca
N
S
  • Locked
Dear Brothers / Sisters I am praising our Lord for his grace to write my prayer request here. I am ###. I need a job. I have ### years experience in Graphic designing. Please pray for me. Thanks and regards Your Sincerely ###
Replies
8
Views
377
L
  • Locked
I would just like prayers, I'd like to get back into the swing of things and read the word. I discovered the most amazing thing yesterday. I was speaking to Jesus about patience, and well, I was being honest that I don't see why I had to be patient, and he made me or led me to reading up on the...
Replies
9
Views
365
H
  • Locked
My dear God bless u. I studied your message. I am very happy someone is ready to serve as a kind person. I am very needy for spiritual help. I want to serve my poor Christian community for development. It is my wish that someone can help me with prayer. I will be thankful for my help. I am...
Replies
6
Views
396
Neidinha Franca
N
  • Locked
Brethren, pray that my husband should not be a walking corpse because of too much drinking, smoking and refusing to eat. The test result shows that if one gets 70% is pass, 80% is fine and 90% is excellent but my dear beloved husband test is ###.%. Please pray that whatsoever that reduce my...
Replies
6
Views
282
Neidinha Franca
N
Back
Top Bottom