Help For Finacial Grant For Development

  • Thread starter Thread starter Honey Sahar
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Honey Sahar

Guest
My dear God bless u. I studied your message. I am very happy someone is ready to serve as a kind person. I am very needy for spiritual help. I want to serve my poor Christian community for development. It is my wish that someone can help me with prayer. I will be thankful for my help. I am running a charity org by name ###, but I am helpless because I am facing financial crises. I have no funds. Please pray for us. God, help us and God arrange financial help. Then I will offer my services for the Christian community. It is the aim of my life.
 
FOR THE NEEDY SHALL NOT ALWAYS BE FORGOTTEN; THE EXPECTATION OF THE POOR SHALL NOT PERISH FOREVER.

Psalm 9:18

father please help them to come out of the troubles they are facing now, fulfill all their needs, lord speak to them and guide them to your path so that they know you and get saved by you. in your powerful name i pray amen
 
Merciful Lord Jesus Christ, Lord I put ### and her Christian community in your loving hands, Lord bless them with good financial support Lord, that they may work for your greater glories and for the upliftment of the children of God in Jesus name we pray, Amen.
 
I pray that the Lord Jesus will help and provide for all of you

will encourage you and your family

in his name I pray
 
"You were saved by faith in God, who treats us much better than we deserve. This is God's gift to you, and not anything you have done on your own. It isn't something you have earned, so there is nothing you can brag about".

Ephesians 2:8-9

Dearest Father God,

we can never thank You enough

for sending Jesus and paying the

debt for our sins.

May we never take the cost of Your gift lightly.

At the same time, Father, we want to live confidently, knowing that our salvation

is not dependent on our mistakes

but upon Your grace.

Because of such a lavish gift,

we pledge to live for You today

in a way that reflects the joy we

have at receiving such an awesome gift!!!

Through Jesus, our Grace, we pray. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus Christ, thank You for Your endless kindness, mercy, and unfailing love that sustain me each day. I am grateful for every opportunity, lesson, and gift You have placed in my life. Father, refine my career plans, goals, and objectives according to Your perfect will. Grant me wisdom...
Replies
8
Views
160
Heavenly Father, guide me to be a man of integrity, humility, and courage. Help me develop patience, self-discipline, and wisdom in all I do. Teach me honesty in speech, love in action, and strength in trials. Guard my heart against pride, anger, and selfishness. Let kindness, responsibility...
Replies
7
Views
318
I want God to heal my son from slow development, he will be ### years old by August ###, he can't hear nor talk, I am believing God for a miracle for what our God cannot do does not exist.
Replies
8
Views
328
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,842
Messages
16,804,019
Members
650,342
Latest member
Tneynar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom