2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

K
  • Locked
Please pray for me. Recently lost my job, and will be unable to support my family. I suffer from Depression and Anxiety, and my overall health has been declining. After I lose my apartment, I will be homeless again, and my daughter will have to go live with her grandparents possibly. I pray...
Replies
2
Views
185
  • Locked
please pray for my father & mother, they are ill. pray for me, I am on some problem & I need a job at ###. I want to live with my father, mother & with my ###. please pry.
Replies
1
Views
192
  • Locked
please pray for my father & mother, they are ill. pray for me, I am on some problem & I need a job at ###. I want to live with my father, mother & with my ###. please pry.
Replies
1
Views
169
D
  • Locked
All, Could you pray for my mother ###? She had lung cancer about ### years ago, but it has returned. I pray that God gives her the strength to conquer it again. I want her to be able to see her grandchildren grow up. Thank you everyone.
Replies
2
Views
246
P
  • Locked
DEAR HEAVENLY FATHER I WANT TO RENOUNCE ALL SINS I HAVE COMMITTED. BY THE CLEANSING BLOOD OF JESUS I WANT TO BE RENEWED IN BODY AND MIND AND BE YOUR TRULY LOVED CHILD.
Replies
3
Views
296
J
  • Locked
I would like to pray to our Heavenly Father for the wonder of a new life in the form of a child. We have been trying to conceive for the last 2 years and finally after receiving good news that we are both 100% fine, I believe God will perform the miracle we so desperately want. I pray for Jesus...
Replies
2
Views
184
L
  • Locked
hi im ###--im new to this site. i would like to request for a prayer for my friend--###. may God touch his heart--communicate with me and restore once again our friendship. im so affected with our rift. i pray that we may talk so that i can ask for forgiveness and make up with him. please...
Replies
1
Views
188
T
  • Locked
I would like a prayer for myself. I found out that I have hepatitis C and cirrhosis of the liver. I know that the Lord can heal me. I need prayer that I can get better and that my family gives me the support that I need. I start my treatment next month and now I feel sick to my stomach. I also...
Replies
3
Views
239
Janella2631
J
L
  • Locked
### has gone silent on me and I do not know why..### has always been so sweet and kind and protective towards me, and now he has gone silent....God? I love ### and miss him sooo much, if it be your will, please help us...in Jesus name I ask..Amen
Replies
0
Views
215
Lorispetshop
L
  • Locked
Pray this prayer for all of Jesus' people everywhere! Heavenly Father, I ask you to bless me my Christ related friends, family, associates, brothers and sisters. I ask You to minister to our spirit. Where there is pain, give us Your peace and mercy. Where there is self doubting, release a...
Replies
2
Views
464
Back
Top Bottom