These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

L
Please pray for baby Charlotte as she needs a miracle.
Replies
Views
Z
I AM PRAYING FOR A MIRACLE PLEASE PRAY FOR ME Dear Heavenly Father, I come to you today asking, seeking and knocking for a second chance with C. Please mend my broken heart and open the door towards our reconciliation. May she be guided and find her way back to me. Lord may I be on her mind...
Replies
Views
Dear God PLease help me when i am missing and longing for my husbad to take refergue in you and be sheilded by you. Please bring back my joyful spirit. God help me to remember all of my blessing and remember those less fortunate than me help me when i dont feel like singing and rejocing to come...
Replies
Views
J
As my son studying plus two is not serious in studying, not showing interest in studies his full interested in tv or computer or radio or sleep after coming school. He never got rank in his school exam so far, i kindly request to pray for his high mark in board exam and get admission in good...
Replies
Views
Dear Father in Haven You know all of the needs of every person this board. Pleasse help each and evey one of them. please show us also how to be a blessing to the people on this board. Father fufill all of their needs. Also help all the marriages that are in need today. give us a sign that...
Replies
Views
I
Iv been in overdraft in my account for months try to pay bills and now Christmas is approaching im am not able to get my kids nothing its my fault and they pay for it its not fair to them im sorry lord.im so sorry
Replies
Views
T
I need your help in praying for a dear friend she found out some very devastating news and everyone is unsure if it is true..Im praying with the lord that it isn't true.
Replies
Views
WWJD.MySavior
W
My Heavenly Father, I come into Your presence with a humble heart. I thank You for the peace you have given me to go through this situation, I know its You keeping me in your hand. Father God I am exhausted with prayer and mentally drained. I have been praying for my husband Rob and his...
Replies
Views
T
Please pray with me that God will forgive me for my sins and show mercy on me and my family.
Replies
Views
S
Dear Lord, thank you for your promise and guidance, help me endure until the timing is right and please prepare us as I'm waiting for breakthrough and for your word to manifest.
Replies
Views
Top Bottom