2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

N
  • Locked
Dearest Abba Father, I adore You for what You are. I cannot refute Your ownership over me. I acknowledge and bow before Your supreme authority over everything seen and unseen. I thank You and praise You for the life you have given me. I thank You for all the blessings I can readily see and...
Replies
4
Views
271
daydream6459
D
J
  • Locked
I am a born again Christian, I got married recently on ###. Soon after my marriage God has offered me a place to study Bachelors of Divinity in ###. My wife is not jobbed and as a result my family is facing financial problems because I had to stop my work. Now we have decided to start a family...
Replies
3
Views
215
ahortiz
A
  • Locked
Dear Father, I just spoke with my mother through phone call about an hour ago and she told me about hard situation at home. She said that my sister who is getting ### years old and lives in the same roof, has not spoken to our parents for about a month, and my brother who is getting ### years...
Replies
5
Views
290
daydream6459
D
S
  • Locked
Dear Prayer partners My name is Rev ### ###. I am working as a pastor. God has really worked in my life and I hope He is using me for His purpose. For the same I am taking a small step that is publishing a Christian magazine so that people can read and get closer to God and accept Jesus as...
Replies
2
Views
311
A
  • Locked
Please pray for my ### yr old daughter who is and has been going through severe depression since she was a teenager. I pray for her to get the help she needs and that she doesn't lose yet another job (a good job) because of her inability to get up and go to work each day. She is on medication...
Replies
5
Views
296
ahortiz
A
M
  • Locked
Please pray for a situation. Divorce, abusive marriage, unhealthy situation for children. Thank you.
Replies
5
Views
219
daydream6459
D
F
  • Locked
please pray for ### and the ### kids ### take care of, we need urgent financial breakthrough as soon as yesterday. ### am running a campaign on indiegogo to crowd fund and ### am hoping for a miracle because these kids are looking up to ### and ### do not want to let them down, thank you
Replies
5
Views
344
FAITH1
F
C
  • Locked
I ask for prayer for ### to have a peaceful passage to heaven. Her condition is said to be hopeless, so be it, but peaceful and painless is what I pray for.
Replies
5
Views
289
daydream6459
D
R
  • Locked
Dear friends, I kindly request you, to pray, 1, to get away from all the sickness, 2. to overcome financial problems, 3, get a good proposal, 4, start the work and end with good success 5, some things done wrong people make fun, insult with painful words, to get free from that. 6, destroy any...
Replies
5
Views
296
ahortiz
A
M
  • Locked
Dear All, Please join me in prayer that my request for a personal loan from a bank to support an urgent need would be granted this week. God bless you all.
Replies
5
Views
569
Back
Top Bottom