Financial Assistance

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mame Ansaba
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mame Ansaba

Guest
Dear All,

Please join me in prayer that my request for a personal loan from a bank to support an urgent need would be granted this week.

God bless you all.
 
Dear Father almighty we pray for ###...forgive her sins and lead her into salvation...grant her a breakthrough in her financials...Fulfill her needs as per your will father...We surrender this prayer in Jesus Name...AMEN!!!
 
Father I stand in agreement with this prayer for Your child today, in Jesus name amen...
 
Father, You know all things, and the outcome of the decisions we make in life. So father I pray that this loan be granted if it is Your will, and that this woman will have the resources to pay back the bank, and it will not be a burden for her to pay back in Jesus name.
 
Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of Compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves have received from God.

** II Corinthians 1:3-4 **
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am suppose to begin paying my Student Loan of $###. I am ### years old and I don't have the finances to pay this. I need wisdom to know how to handle this. Also, I need those who hold the loan to have wisdom and patience in this situation. Thank you.
Replies
12
Views
157
hi there thank you to whoever prays for me I need a urgent financial help support and assistance got an very ill terminally ill father having to fly up to be with him and for day to day every day needs I have endless bills power rates etc needing urgently paid cant work due to endless...
Replies
11
Views
173
Hello everyone!! Please help me pray. I'm experiencing extreme financial difficulties. I'm on a fixed income and it's only enough to pay strictly bills until where I can barely get enough food for my family and I. My mother is on the same kind of income with a caregiver program and she keeps...
Replies
12
Views
191
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,200
Messages
16,820,083
Members
651,252
Latest member
Iriengersil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom