2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

S
  • Locked
Dear Brothers and sisters, I believe in the works of God, Through the blood of Jesus, I am in deep need of prayer for my father on earth, my dad. Please pray he is innocent and is facing trouble with the local council for something he has not done. They might fine my father or demolish a...
Replies
4
Views
604
ahortiz
A
S
  • Locked
Praise Jesus for answering prayer for financial needs being met last month. Please pray that I will continue to be blessed with enough work and that I will find a way to make ends meet and not have to keep struggling. I need another small financial blessing soon and hopefully will be back on track.
Replies
3
Views
324
satyabhargavi
S
  • Locked
Dear Lord, please forgive ### and ### for being hard to parents. That they give distance and stay silent to the parents with no clear reason why they acted that way. Everybody knows that they are educated and respected outside but their attitude at home is hurting. Therefore Lord, please give...
Replies
2
Views
341
J
  • Locked
Please pray for me and my family. We need the Lord's blessing. We need to see His help.
Replies
9
Views
533
ahortiz
A
G
  • Locked
My family and I have been going through very fiery trials for the last two years. God has made very powerful promises concerning us, but our faith is being tested. Our request is that God will fulfill these promises to us. I believe the trials are almost over but they are getting intense. Thank...
Replies
6
Views
375
ahortiz
A
T
  • Locked
My name is ### and I just found out two days ago that I have breast cancer. I am ### yrs. old. I will be having surgery Monday. Please pray for me and my family.
2
Replies
12
Views
722
Anonymous
A
T
  • Locked
My name is ### and I just found out two days ago that I have breast cancer. I am ### yrs. old. I will be having surgery Monday. Please pray for me and my family.
Replies
2
Views
403
ahortiz
A
T
  • Locked
My name is ### and I just found out two days ago that I have breast cancer. I am ### yrs. old. I will be having surgery Monday. Please pray for me and my family.
Replies
1
Views
528
T
  • Locked
My name is ### and I just found out two days ago that I have breast cancer. I am ### yrs. old. I will be having surgery Monday. Please pray for me and my family.
Replies
1
Views
312
T
  • Locked
My name is ### and I just found out two days ago that I have breast cancer. I am ### yrs. old. I will be having surgery Monday. Please pray for me and my family.
Replies
2
Views
283
Back
Top Bottom