2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

R
  • Locked
Prayer for peace in this world. Just lost my ### to cancer, my ### as well. A lot of grief in this world. I thank God today for the blessings we have all received. I still do not have a job, our home is in foreclosure, but I am very thankful today for the blessings I do have in my life. So many...
Replies
2
Views
244
A
  • Locked
Please pray for my daughter. Her name is ###. She is ### months old and is not bearing weight on her legs. We have a lot of appointments coming up. Please pray that she gets strength in her legs. Please pray that she will start wanting to stand and crawl. Please pray these things in Jesus'...
Replies
3
Views
364
D
Replies
3
Views
394
B
  • Locked
Dear Father, in the name of Your Son Jesus Christ, I pray and ask you to heal my mum. She is a chronic asthma patient, and had a rib injury from falling over less than two years ago. Yesterday, at an event, she fell over again. Lord, I love my mum and cannot see this anymore. Please heal all...
Replies
3
Views
343
M
  • Locked
I'm going through fertility treatment and hoping for a successful outcome. I pray God will help my body respond well and be able to carry a healthy baby to full term. I hope someone out there has a moment to say a prayer for me. Thank you in advance to everyone who is able. Blessings to you all.
Replies
6
Views
467
G
  • Locked
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for acceptance and appreciation from parents-in-law and for a healthy baby by a specific date in Jesus' name.
Replies
2
Views
331
god_loves_all
G
  • Locked
Whenever worried or anxious one must pray. I have an important appointment tomorrow. I am feeling very anxious, please pray that I don't have any pain in the upper body, or that my breathing will give me trouble. Pray I say all the right things in conversation.
Replies
3
Views
318
C
  • Locked
Please, all you faithful people of Our Lord and Savior. Please pray for my ###. He has a court date in Sept. We have been going to Court since April. My ### is being falsely accused of something he did not do. The courts have no facts on my ###. This is why it's taking so long for a decision. I...
Replies
4
Views
338
R
  • Locked
Dear God I ask you for help to save my marriage and to bring my husband back to me and my family God please save my marriage
Replies
8
Views
476
B
  • Locked
!hi im ### my boy friend is ### ### cowboy i love him wth all my heart and cant live without him. I will die without him! he keeps trying to break up with me but then my crying makes him feel bad and he recoils. he says im makin pass up his oportunities wit other women cos this is a long...
Replies
7
Views
463
Back
Top Bottom