Your Will Be Done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulina

Beloved of All
Dear Lord, many times I have been busy in taking personally for others' inappropriate chit chat. I fought for it and showed my gesture to against it but I didn't bring this to You. Lord, please forgive me. Please use us Your children to be Your tool in glorifying Your name especially we are in the midst of people who don't believe in You. Please use us to bring peace, love and joy. Please work on their objection, distrust, and negative thoughts to accept strangers in the work place. Please Lord, to intervene this situation as this is according to Your will that we need to submit all things to You and not use our own strength to fight things around us. We also need Your good recommendation in everywhere we are, therefore we can interact with everyone without any conflict. Please let Your kingdom come and Your will be done as it is in heaven. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
The first step to overcoming is admitting. May the Lord continue to reveal His purpose to you and may you continue to hear what the spirit is saying to you...Lord continue to mold her into what You need her to be in the fullness of Your Truth representing You in all things...in Jesus name...
 
Be Encouraged. Jesus Loves You. I have asked God to honor Your Prayer Request by letting His perfect will be done in your life and all His children’s lives.
 
M
default_eek.gif
ay God richly bless you. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father, in the Name of Jesus, I thank You that You have plans for Me exceedingly, abundantly above what I can even imagine–plans for good that will give me a future and a hope. I praise You and thank You that this is Your will for me! God, I know You want to prosper and bless me in every way...
Replies
11
Views
169
Praying for God's Blessings and favour for a successful job interview today, speedy job placement and to find a safe apartment soon in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ!
Replies
11
Views
196
📖 "Pray, then, after this manner [1]... 🙌 ‘Our Father who is in heaven, Hallowed be Your name. Your Kingdom Come! Your Will be done, On Earth as it is in Heaven!” <———--------———— ———🙏—————------———————> 🙏"Give us our daily bread. Forgive our debts, as we forgive our debtors. Lead us not into...
Replies
8
Views
173
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,094
Messages
16,807,175
Members
650,537
Latest member
Phoatseorance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom