Your Prays Mean So Much.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

adwright30

Good Day, please pray that the Lord guides me to save our businesses. I put my future in God's hands and know he will save us. I cant eat, I cant sleep. Please guide me.

III John 1:2….tells us…Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.

Let’s pray…God I ask in Jesus name, “Bless me Lord Jesus to live a successful, prosperous life in Christ Jesus. Bless me to prosper and be in excellent health. Bless me to grow in the true knowledge of the Word of God so that my faith will increase in You. Bless my love for You Lord Jesus to grow and flourish with each passing day, month, and year. Bless me with wisdom, knowledge, and understanding to live a successful life in Christ Jesus. Let the lifestyle that I live be pleasing unto You. Help me to remember to always acknowledge You first in all my ways and allow You to direct my footsteps. Amen!!!

Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

/>http://youtu.be/KwmnHNuwsjs

You put your future in God's hands and you know He will save you, yet your actions don't line up with your words. If you can't eat or sleep, you are not trusting Him.

Repent, (this means turning away from what you are doing, not trusting) and turn back to God and begin to trust Him. You will see Him move on your behalf.

He loves you and His plans and purposes for you are for good and not for evil. Trust Him.

Father, I thank you for another opportunity to trust You. Thank you that this family is blessed

and I bless them in Jesus name.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

Dear God, I can't breath, I just cant breath. I feel like a hard rock is sitting on my chest preventing me to breath. I want to disappear so bad in denial of what is going on currently. I really want to just give up and go into the psychatric hospital but I cant as I have a baby to take care...
Replies
Views
Praise the Lord.Pateache was a teacher last nine years .But the pandemic my finnance situation was vert low so I decided to start a restaurant.Last october I opened but its not that much success and I cant deeply invove still I cant understand Is it Gods will or not.Pastor please pray for me .I...
Replies
Views
Please prayer that my BF stays sober from now on. He is a recovering alcoholic and he keeps relapsing and i cant take anymore pain from it. Please pray that God guides him in the right way
Replies
Views
urgent prayer request my im pregnant faced problem in at in law house. my husband used to be good but he changed i came to my mom house because of pregnacy daily im facing mental stress he is not only fighting with me he is talking bad to my parents actually im vex with this my parents are...
Replies
Views
Lord, plse help. Our Electricity bill for 2months in row been over R4000 & about R3000. We cant cope to pay. Please Lord, please dont let us receive any other bills that high. Our only earnings is pension we receive & that abt R1860. We d our utmost to put off all electrical appliances during...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom