Your prayers have help ###'s business, he ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khramos

Prayer Partner
Your prayers have help my husband's ### business, he has been very busy. I need prayers that he stays busy, and that somehow I can figure out how to pay for my late bills. I get scared.

Thank You

###
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
We all get scared sometimes, because we are human. I'm joining you in prayer: Thank You for all that You have done for this family, this husband. We give thanks for your blessings. Continue to hold them in Your Light and let Faith in Your love and compassion be all that is Known. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Lord I ask for peace and prosperity over this family right now your will be done in Jesus Name Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God, Thank you for this day. God, Thank you for the father, the son, and the Holy Spirit in my life, my son’s and daughter’s life, my children’s life, my ###’s life, my baby brother’s and my baby sister’s life, always. God, Thank you! God, I praise thee, everyday, for them going and coming to...
Replies
8
Views
131
God, Thank you for this day. God, Thank you for Thy Lord God Jesus Christ, for always being in all of my life, my creations my thoughts, my presence, my son’s and daughter’s life, my children’s life, my youngen’s life, my hellyan’s life, my baby brother’s and my baby sister’s life, my future son...
Replies
11
Views
222
God, Thank you for this day. God, Thank you for the father, the son, and the Holy Spirit in my life, my sons and daughters life, my childrens life, my youngens life, my hellyans life, my brothers and sisters life, always, please. God, Thank you! God, I pray for the peace of Jerusalem always...
Replies
9
Views
142
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,732
Messages
16,791,749
Members
649,327
Latest member
Kruanxor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom