Your Love O' Lord...

  • Thread starter Thread starter anthonyrollins31
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

anthonyrollins31

Guest
Jesus your Love is so awesome and amazing. If we tried to count Your blessings they would be more numerous than the grains of sand on the beach. I come to You tonight not for what I stand to gain but to praise You for who You are alone Lord. So many times we begin to pour out our problems and burdens w/o thanking You for the many blessings You have already bestowed upon our lives. Tonight I am not sure where my schizotypal friend is, or if he is safe, he left me @ my apartment and then went to his ###'s house to go to bars and clubs. I have warned him about this lifestyle and what it can lead to, plus it tears me up inside because I love him and I know he is sick and he tries to find Women for One reason only and it breaks my heart because I love him. I sit at home alone, and the next day He tears me apart and destroys me w/ names and details; I don't know how much longer I can go on. I can't bear to let him go! I know what God's word says, but I also know how strong my Love for him is and I cannot bear to let him go he Loves me but in a different kind of way. There is no answer for my situation, I pray every night that God would take me home in my sleep; why did I have to be a woman trapped in this awful man's body?
 
Lord we know there is no condemnation in you.

Father we lift up to you ###, Lord we know you love each one of us, and you know that each one of us are precious in your sight. Lord God we pray and ask for your forgiveness, deliver ### from this sin, Lord God, you created him as a man, help him to act and feel like a man. Father, touch his heart and turn his life around for your glory and honor. Nothing is impossible to you Lord, help him to walk in your righteousness and holiness. Give him wisdom and knowledge that comes from you and teach him your ways Lord. Open his eyes to your word and truth Lord that he will be set free. Keep him safe and his friend.

Thank you Father for hearing our prayers, this is all for your glory and honor, in Jesus mighty name we ask and pray, Amen.
 
My Friend in Christ

Let This Be Your Confession

In the name of Jesus Christ, the Son of God, my Lord and Savior, by the power His blood shed on the cross, by the authority of the scriptures, I proclaim the blessings of Jehovah God upon my whole life (spiritual, physical, emotional, mental, and financial). I proclaim great blessings from Jehovah through His Son Jesus Christ over my now, my future, and all that pertains to my life, my health, my career, my home, my family, my marriage, my ministry, my education, and my well being. I proclaim from this day forward because of God’s grace, mercy, and His strength I will live a life of obedience unto God. I will walk in the favor of God, the blessings of God; I will walk in increase, expansions, fresh anointing, healing, great personal breakthrough and spiritual growth. For the glory of God I Will Take Excellent Care Of My Self (spiritually, physically, mentally, emotionally, and financially). I will be a wise steward over all that God has blessed me with. I can do all things through Christ who gives me the strength. I will do everything God has called me to do in an excellent way for the glory of God. I proclaim this over my life, my love ones, and the writer of this proclamation in Jesus’ name. Amen, so be it, and it is so!

Psalm 23… 1The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.

2He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

3He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

4Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

5Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

6Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

When U Think of Me…Pray 4 Me,

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer for Psalm 39:12: “"Hear my prayer, Lord, and listen to my cry for help; do not be silent at my tears. For I am a foreigner residing with You, a sojourner like all my fathers.” Our prayer: Dear Yahweh, we come before You today with a humble heart, seeking Your presence and guidance...
Replies
8
Views
161
Lord, today I come to You with a heavy heart. There are moments when I feel tired, discouraged, and unsure of what lies ahead. Our savings are slowly running out, and I don’t know if we will have enough for the coming month. Sometimes my strength feels like it’s fading, and even in the things I...
Replies
10
Views
271
Gracious Father in Heaven through Your Son Jesus as You bless others day remember me and my family too. My daughter needs a job. My son needs a well paying job and a wife. My wife needs healing. I also need financial breakthrough and Divine Wisdom from Heaven. I also need Divine prorection as I...
Replies
8
Views
130
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,401
Messages
16,799,455
Members
649,906
Latest member
Splandian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom