Your heavenly father I pray that you help me in my

Rick Conard

Humble Prayer Partner
Your heavenly father I pray that you help me in my time of distress that you lead me away from the despair. And save me from myself. My enemies have twisted the truth and it made plans against me they've executed these plans to keep my children away from me and to shed me in a bad light for me having some depression. I have done everything that they have asked me to I have seek counseling. But still they have committed sins against me by lying legal documents by misrepresenting the truth as lies. ### and my wife are in a very deep despair they are keeping us away from our children dear lord.
 
May God answer your prayer request according to HIS will in Jesus’ name.

Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God. God cause me to prosper, be in excellent health, and cause my body, soul, and spirit to prosper in the Word and ways of God. Bless me with the desire and strength to always live my life to honor You and be honored by You. Encourage me Lord Jesus when I stand in need of encouragement. May the joy of the Lord always be my strength. God place Your angels all around me and my home to protect me from the plans of the enemy of my soul, and to keep me safe from all evil, hurt, harm, and danger. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. Thank You Jesus for forever honoring this prayer request over all our lives. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Jesus. Amen.

































 
 
I've prayed for complete health and well-being, in the name of Jesus!

But [Jesus] was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities, the chastisement of our peace was upon Him; and with His stripes we are healed. Isaiah 53:5
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father I pray in JESUS name to have peace and protect me and all of my possessions along with my friends Thank you in your name we ask amen and amen
Replies
6
Views
230
Heavenly Father I pray to pass my classes and to adopt these cats. Thank you in JESUS Name. Please show me love. Thank you amen.
Replies
11
Views
397
Heavenly Father I pray for MRS ### to allow me to turn in my homework later today or tomorrow in JESUS name please make her understand about my wife hiccup in JESUS name amen PLEASE LORD
Replies
12
Views
468
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,791
Messages
16,781,018
Members
648,350
Latest member
Thiestead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom