Your character and your reputation.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

What people think of you? What are they saying about your life? What Jesus would say about us?

Let us all be more concerned about our character rather than our reputation. Our character tells others what we really are while our reputation is merely what others think we are. But who are we before the Lord? Are we loving the Lord with all our heart, mind and soul and loving others just as Jesus did?
Remember what Jesus said. By their fruit ye shall know them.

Lord Jesus, make me a shining light before others.
Amen

What people think of you? What are they saying about your life? What Jesus would say about us?

Let us all be more concerned about our character rather than our reputation. Our character tells others what we really are while our reputation is merely what others think we are. But who are we before the Lord? Are we loving the Lord with all our heart, mind and soul and loving others just as Jesus did?

Lord Jesus, make me a shining l
Amen
There is an extract which says " Flowers are beautiful, Yet they fade. Character is better,Never let yours fade." As an individual each person must try to develop positive habits. We must endeavour to develop good values and attitudes.This is why in the scriptures the command is given to be d the tree when it is small so that when it is grown it will not change direction.. As Christian's we should try to practice the fruits of the spirit.personally ttbere is a thin line between character and reputation..The life that we live will speak for us.The perception that one have of us is very implrtant.As Christians we should be rile mldels.In Thimlthy St.Paul said "Let the Bishlp be blameless.As Christian's we should be the light of the world. So we can have a good reoort.

I really want all my character, my reputation and all of my life be full of blessings to others. To live just as Jesus lived and to be just like Him. Shine Jesus shine in my life so others will see Your holy presence all around. Amen

Lord Jesus, make me a shining light before others.
Amen
I pray for this in Jesus name. Amen. Thank you Jesus

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Brethren, be followers together of me, and mark them which walk so as ye have us for an ensample. —Philippians 3:17 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Some critics of preaching and preachers say, "I would rather see a sermon any day than hear one." I'm not distressed because people want to...
Replies
Views
  • Article
What does the New Testament say about anxiety? 2 Timothy 1:7 reads, “For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.” John 14:27 talks about the peace that God can give. In it, it says, “Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This Teaching Clip made me think. Please Listen To Short Podcast: Matthew 7:1-2 Do Not Judge “Judge not, that you be not judged. For with what judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you. The Measure of Grace At first glance, it’s...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Suddenly, a man in the synagogue who was possessed by an evil spirit cried out, "Why are you interfering with us, Jesus of Nazareth? Have you come to destroy us? I know who you are — the Holy One of God!" —Mark 1:23-24 NLT Key Thought One of the things that we will see again and again in the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Bible in a Year : Genesis 43–45 , Matthew 12:24–50 I have set you an example that you should do as I have done for you. John 13:15 On Charley and Jan’s fiftieth wedding anniversary, they shared breakfast at a café with their son Jon. That day, the restaurant was understaffed with just a...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom