You Were Worth Dying For

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

You-Were-Worth-Dying-For-Jesus.jpg
Your value is the price of Jesus’s life.

đź’“ Let Us Pray: God, Jesus died so that I may have life. I ask You in Jesus' name help me die to self so Jesus can have life and life more abundantly living in me. God, please do the same for my family, friends, and writer of this prayer. Amen, so be it by faith.

When You Think Of Me, Please Pray For Me,
Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., B.S., BCPCLC
Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach
www.theencourager.net /
www.encourager.us

Last edited:
A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
The closer we get to God the more of God we will experience. But there is a price we have to pay. We have to die to self-daily. And our "ego" and pride can keep us from paying the price and experiencing more of God. Ego stands for Easing God Out. Ego is the Latin word for "I." We must die to...
Replies
Views
  • Article
A Prayer to Die To Self-Daily John 10:10: The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly. Jesus died so You and I could have life. And that we may live and have life more abundantly through...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Answer: First, the term Christian must be defined. A “Christian” is not a person who has said a prayer or walked down an aisle or been raised in a Christian family. While each of these things can be a part of the Christian experience, they are not what makes a Christian. A Christian is a person...
Replies
Views
  • Article
John 15:16: You did not choose Me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit, and that your fruit should remain, that whatever you ask the Father in My name He may give you. 1 Corinthians 1:27: But God has chosen the foolish things of the world to put to shame the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Obedience to God is your love language to God. Obedience to God is the door to God’s heart, ears, and hands. Complete obedience is possible only through the power of the Holy Spirit. 🙏 Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus’ name bless me with the spirit of obedience and the strength to obey You...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom