YOU TOO!

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

COMPASSION

I want to take a moment to thank all who have offered kind words of support. Especially to the preachers and pastors who have refused to be pulpit bullies, choosing instead to be Christlike, exhibiting compassion in the midst of a subject matter where so many, either lack understanding, or choose, erroneously, to disregard the issue altogether. For far too long, sexual abuse and misconduct has been and very real and prevalent evil, not only in our society; but, sadly, and overwhelmingly so, for many within the walls of the church itself. Compassion does not mean that you have all the answers; but, rather that you are indwelt with the godly spirit which persuades you to care for the hearts of others; as you would have them care for your heart, regarding matters that cause you to sorrow.

Thank you.

And when the Lord saw her, he had compassion on her, and said unto her, Weep not.

I pray that God will give those, especially in the pulpits, who still insist on adding weight to the already heavy loads of sexual abuse survivors, the wisdom, understanding, and compassion to restore others as God has restored them. For, as I have said before, if Christ himself would not break the bruised reed, nor should we. It is my hope that they will come to understand that when they are berating, accusing, and demanding silence or apology from the victim, for speaking out; they are quite likely, speaking painful, judgmental, words of discouragement to their very own mothers, aunts, cousins, friends, etc. I’m speaking particularly to those preachers who are of my generation. So many of our female ancestors, because of a shame that wasn’t theirs, went to their graves with heavy hearts. Yet, many still, even in the midst of this “MeToo” generation, because of the same unnecessary stigma, sit in silence, in churches all over the world. There may even be some you who have daughters, who wish they could turn to you for comfort; but, because you have shown such a lack of compassion from the pulpit, they’re afraid that you will see them as a weak victim, or as being accusatory, or they may think that you will place the blame on them. God does not bring us out of Egypt to walk in shame; He delivers and restore us to give testimony to His omnipotence.

Even if you have somehow, escaped the familial connection to the evil of sexual abuse; being that most church congregations, especially African American churches, upwards of 75 percent female, the probability that there are survivors seated in the pews of your church, is more than highly likely. All I’m saying is this, despite what you think of me or my testimony, consider the survivors in your midst; those who contribute heavily to your storehouses: They don’t need to be told how weak you think they are, or how negative or unlovable they may have presented themselves to be, at times: Trust me, they have lived the emotional struggle first-hand and have spent, I would venture, the better part of their lives trying to recover some sense of stability. Therefore, they sit before the priest on Sunday mornings, as part of an ongoing process of restoration. If anything, these church sisters deserve a medal of honor, simply for having endured and not having allowed the devil to claim victory amid his filth.

Unfortunately, unlike those church-going women, so many others chose to, literally, check out of this life, long ago; while countless others have fallen into survivor pits. Though they did not commit suicide, they have checked out of life through substance abuse, sexual promiscuity, abusive relationships, crime, etc. Many of these women sit in prisons all over this country, and indeed, throughout the world, because of a decision made in response to the residue of sexual abuse, which continually torments their minds. Some of these women are mothers; yet, all of them are our neighbors who fell among “the thief.” We cannot walk pass them.

To these precious sisters, I apologize for remaining silent for so long. I say, therefore: “YouToo!” God has a definitive plan for all of our lives; though sometimes we get off track, nobody’s perfect; but, walk in the confidence that God is fully aware. He not only knows who you are; He also knows where you are, at all times, and He’s right there with you. For He promised to never leave you, nor forsake you.

Woman, not only art thou loosed . . .” But, I pray:

Heavenly Father, by Your peace, which surpasses all understanding and according to Your promise in Joel 2:25 “And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you.” Fix it Jesus! Woman thou art restored; Woman thou are vindicated; and, in due season, WOMAN THOU ART EXALTED! ARISE, SHINE; FOR THY LIGHT IS COME, AND THE GLORY OF THE LORD IS RISEN UPON THEE. SEALED in the most righteous name of our Lord and Savior, Jesus. AMEN

THANK YOU LORD

I AM MRS KATTY WILLIAMS. A WIDOW TO LATE JOHN WILLIAMS. I AM 70 YEARS OLD, I AM NOW A NEW CHRISTIAN CONVERT, SUFFERING FROM LONG TIME CANCER OF THE BREAST, FROM ALL INDICATION MY CONDITIONS IS REALLY DETERIORATING AND IT IS QUITE OBVIOUS THAT I WONT LIVE MORE THAN SIX MONTHS, ACCORDING TO MY DOCTORS, THIS IS BECAUSE THE CANER STAGE HAS GOTTEN TO A VERY BAD STAGE..
MY LATE HUSBAND KILLED DURING THE U.S. RAID AGAINST TERRORISM AFGHANISTAN,AND DURING THE PERIOD OF OUR MARRIAGE WE COULDN'T PRODUCE ANY CHILD.. MY LATE HUSBAND WAS VERY WEALTHY AND AFTER HIS DEATH, I INHERITED ALL HIS BUSINESS AND WEALTH.
THE DOCTORS HAS ADVISED ME THAT I MAY NOT LIVE FOR MORE THAN SIX MONTHS,BUT I HAVE COME TO FIND OUT THAT LIFE WITHOUT CHRIST IS VANITY.
MAY THE GRACE OF OUR LORD JESUS THE LOVE OF GOD AND THE FELLOWSHIP OF GOD BE WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY,PLEASE ALWAYS PUT ME IN YOUR PRAYER.
If anyone truly has a word from the Lord on this with regard to my CANCER PROBLEM and my future MY HOPE, please do not hesitate to reach out privately. My email address is katty22222i@gmail.com Or kattty22222i@gmail.com. I have been praying for this for many many months, if not at least a couple years in a certain way.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
When you and I come to Jesus holy presence with a humble attitude and wanting to be closer to His heart, then we will really feel His love, mercy and compassion coming to us. It is a feeing of awe and wonder that you want to sing songs of praise to Him because He alone is wothy of all glory...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus has chosen us to be His very own, He love us, He cares for us and He is coming so soon to take us all home to heaven. We, as chosen by God Himself will be taking of all children who are growing up in cities, towns and places where they do not hear Gods word. Churches, radio stations...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Only Jesus can do this to all of us who seek His face on a daily basis. He said. When you come to Me unbidden, beckoning us to come to Him and find peace, joy and happiness in your life. Then, God Himself will come to you and bless your life. And then you and me will start singing... There...
Replies
Views
  • Article
As we ought, I pray for others far more often than myself; that absolutely, always includes my enemies. Matthew 5:44 (KJV) But I say unto you, love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you. So then...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Does Forgiveness Mean Reconciliation? Does forgiveness mean reconciliation? The quick answer: No. The reason is that forgiveness and reconciliation are two separate things. It is wonderful when relationships can be reconciled. However, that is not always possible or even safe for that matter...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom