You pray for me am poor am ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I had a spiritual attack that made me lose my memory, my ability to dream, and my life in general. I felt my brain being taken out of my head and after that life has been demon-controlled with me. I am surrounded and always tormented by demons. I want healing, deliverance, and restoration. After...
Replies
10
Views
407
Evil satanic demon possessed people are constantly trying to force me to poor against my will. They stole a large amount of money from my family and they want people to never find all the evil things they did to me. Please pray that all the evil things they did to are exposed in broad daylight...
Replies
7
Views
160
Please pray for me, I need some comfort and peace. Please for me, I am not happy and sometimes I feel not like being in this world.
Replies
12
Views
185
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,789
Messages
16,803,585
Members
650,303
Latest member
Astetarron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom