You o Lord deserve the glory.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

We bow down before You o Lord with a thankful heart because you kept us with good health and wisdom that comes from heaven.
We shall never ever forget to praise and honor Your name.
You o Lord will protect us from any desease or any evil that is coming to the world.
Save us o Lord and keep your eyes upon those who love Your name.

Who will not fear You o Lord and bring glory to your name?
For You alone are holy.
All nations will come and worship You.
For Your righteous acts have been revealed.
Revelation 15.4

Yes Lord. we shall forever praise, honor and glorify Your name.
Amen

We bow down before You o Lord with a thankful heart because you kept us with good health and wisdom that comes from heaven.
You o Lord will protect us from any desease or any evil that is coming to the world.

For You alone are holy.
Revelation 15.4

Amen
Thank you Jesus for you are worthy to be praised

For You alone are holy.
Revelation 15.4

Amen
From everlasting to everlasting He is God.He has no beginning nor ,end.He some and it was so.Even the wind and waves obey Bis voice.Ge is mighty and awesome. But inspite of all of this He has loving and kind.He his Holy and God hates sin. He punishes sin but He loves the individual.That was why He made a way to redeem us from sin.God is very tolerant with us .We fall into sin so many times .and he still restores us time after time .He falls rain on the just and on the unjust just the same.Who can understand His ways?He prefers not to death of a sinner but that the sinner would repent and live.We owe Him all the Glory.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

For You alone are holy.
Revelation 15.4

Amen
Amen and amen

We will never ever be happy in this world if we constantly look to others for our salvation and for what they have. Once you start loving the Lord and giving Him praise and honor for the blessings He has given you, then true satisfaction shall fill your soul.

When the spirits of doubt, discouragement, fear, anxiety, and worry try to attack your thought life, began to praise and thank God for coming through for you. God Got You! God Deserves The Glory!

Similar Requests

• Article
Our God delights to hear us praising and adoring Him wherever we are. So, let us all raise our voice to Him and glorify His holy name. Hallelujah, praise the Lord. We shall forever honor You o Lord my God. Amen
Replies
Views
  • Article
I sing praises to Your name o Lord, for Your name is great and greatly to be praised. I will glory in Your name o Lord. glory in Your name o Lord. For Your name is great and greatly to be praised. If we just take time to read Gods word and start praising Him, then our service to the Lord...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Our soul should raise a beautiful song to our Maker Who sent us here to earth to praise and glorify His holy name. Let us all stand in a sure and eternal ground where we shall lift our voice to the Lord who made heaven and earth. My soul peels out praises to His holy name. Jesus come and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Behold the glory of the Lord shall come down from heaven to all of us who love Jesus with all our heart, mind and soul. Let not His presence be ignored, instead, let it resound the a heavenly note to Him in praisel, adoration and worship. For He alone is worthy of all glory. Then the peace of...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Our hearts rejoice in Thy presence o Lord, when we enter into Your holy place we feel heaven coming down to earth. It is available all year long to those who seek Thy face, early in the morning lifting their voice to Jesus in praise, adoration and worship. O years and age that pass away...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom