You o Lord are y hiding place.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

I will forever trust You and Your word. Let the weak say, I am strong in Him alone.
When the devil comes along and tells you that you are not loved, you are not cared, you are forgotten by everyone....then...
Call on the Lord who is worthy of all praise.
Then sing to the Lord and say.....

You are my hiding place.
You always fill my heart with songs of deliverance.
Whenever I am afraid, I will trust in You.

I am so thankful to Jesus for this is so true. I was going through a hard time with my neighbors and my friends. I got depressed and felt so alone in this world. I called on the Lord who is worthy of all glory. He heard me from heaven and said to me.
I am your hiding place. So, I will bless the Lord all the days of my life because He solved all my problems and took away all my depression, my worry, my fear and I am praying for everyone around me to get saved and come to church this Sunday and give their life to Jesus. It is in Him alone that we find true peace, joy and happiness. His grace and kindness is do unmeasurable. I just praise Him. I just adore Him. I just love Him with my whole heart.

We all should be thankful to God for the times He came through when we did not even know we needed help. Everytime you call on the Lord, you and me are hiding under His wings, believing, trusting and waiting for His help and grace. Never ever doubt His word. Never stay away from His holy presence. Live with Him, eat with Him and make sure He is the center of your life. Blessings upon blessings shall come to anyone of us when we do this.

Let's Pray: God I ask You in Jesus name, do a work in my heart so that I will always keep my focus and mind stayed on You. That I will love You and trust in You with all my heart, mind, body, soul, spirit, and strength. And that I will live my life for Your praise, approval, and applause. God please do the same for the writer of this prayer. Thank You Jesus!

God will command His angels to protect you wherever you go. Psalm 91.11 David knew by experience where his hiding place was at. He called God all the time for protection and mercy. He will hear from heaven when trouble comes.

The Lord is my Rock, my Redeemer, my Deliverer, my House, my Tabernacle, my Stronghold, in Him do I live, He lives in me! Of whom shall I fear when I fear the One that made me? He hides me in His secret places! He feeds me and gives me drink! He fights for me and gives me honor and favor in the eyes of my enemies as well as my friends! The beasts of the field are at peace with me! No weapon formed against me can prosper & no sickness can come in my tabernacle! In Jesus do we reign with Him and soon we will rain with Him. Thank You, Praise You Lord Jesus! Glory to You Lord Jesus!

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Let anyone of us Jesus lead your path wherever you are. Believe not everything you hear or read, test under the guidance of the Holy Spirit is those things comes from God. Trust in all the promises Jesus has given to us. Live one day at a time. Young and old come to the holy presence of...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Yes Lord, we acknowledge, we know for sure that You want us all to be just like You are. A heavenly voice we hear today. Be ye holy, even as My Father which is in heaven is holy. Holy, holy, holy, Lord God almighty. Early in the morning. My song shall rise to Thee. Merciful and mighty. God...
Replies
Views
  • Article
When you and I come to Jesus holy presence with a humble attitude and wanting to be closer to His heart, then we will really feel His love, mercy and compassion coming to us. It is a feeing of awe and wonder that you want to sing songs of praise to Him because He alone is wothy of all glory...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I call on the Lord day and night and say to the deep blue vastness of the sky. Protect us o Lord, send healing and mercy for those who risk their life in helping others. Jesus will answer all our doubts and fears. I really feel comforted and never feel alone. Jesus is with us when we fall...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Living a life away from the Lord is one thing that will make our life so miserable and lonely. Material possesions, money, power and riches of the world will never ever satisfy the longings of our soul. Having Jesus in my life is a precious gift that no one has ever given to me. This is...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom