daddy
Humble Servant of All
You know the hindrances that stalk me and attempt to disrupt my efforts in life and to your service! These hindrances started even before their serious untrue accusations ruined my life as a nurse in the royal navy, We lost two Christian children's clubs when our house was seriously fire damaged, lay ministry delayed still, loss of sanity, and of subsequent profession as a nurse, though you have kept me registered and unblemished in this, with severe suicidal intent arrested only by knowledge of you, and that I could not say that I did not trust you, because I did and still do! You have cared for me, rested me and provided regular finance for me and my family, restored a son to me, and gave me a prophesied son of promise ~~thirteen years after my wife was pronounced incapable of bearing further children! All my four children I seek will come to know you in truth and accept you! I believe that you are now preparing me to take the next step! You have granted me abilities in many areas in your Word, and skills in this world, but most importantly you have restored me to my place in your family!, ...I bind these interferences that hinder me, I say NO MORE, AWAY FROM ME, IN JESUS HOLY NAME! I seek and claim freedom from them in Jesus name amen. All Glory and Honor to you Father and to the Son Lord Jesus. Your will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven! Free my family from generational sin that has seriously disrupted the life of my eldest son also! Thank you father! In Jesus Holy Name. Amen
