You Are So Faithful To Me Lord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Sometimes I used to feel that I’m too emotional, and I care about others a lot. But I realise that God has made me this way so that I can be a blessing to others and help them. Lately I have been feeling neglected by my family whenever I visit them. I pray for them, stand by them. But they don’t...
Replies
8
Views
287
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 78:8 – “They would not be like their ancestors-a stubborn and rebellious generation, whose hearts were not loyal to God, whose spirits were not faithful to him.” An Extended Explanation of the Verse: Psalm 78:8 is a warning to future...
Replies
9
Views
146
Praying for a husband heart asking God bring to conviction, soften a "heart of stone" into a "heart of flesh," and reveal truth, breaking the bondage of sin. Lord restored commitment, and that they see his wife as love and value. Heart Transformation for my husband Asking God to turn a heart...
Replies
8
Views
198
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,428
Messages
16,787,935
Members
648,988
Latest member
Ghiulorhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom