You are Loved| Stop Living Like You Hate Yourself

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

rainbow-453101_640Image by Stevebidmead on Pixabay.jpg
As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. Abide in my love. If you keep my commandments, you will abide in my love, just as I have kept my Father’s commandments and abide in his love. These things I have spoken to you, that my joy may be in you, and that your joy may be full. This is my commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you. Greater love has no one than this, that someone lay down his life for his friends. You are my friends if you do what I command you. No longer do I call you servants, for the servant does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, for all that I have heard from my Father I have made known to you. You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit and that your fruit should abide, so that whatever you ask the Father in my name, he may give it to you. These things I command you, so that you will love one another. - John 15:9-17

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud...it always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. - 1 Corinthians 13:4-8

Instead of hating yourself, embrace yourself?

In fact, Stop living as You Hate Yourself Because You are Loved

God loves you so much that He refuses to allow you to keep living like you hate yourself.

In fact, this is your lucky day! You are not here by accident. You are here because God loves you, and He hears your cry, knows your fears and longs to see you living the kind of life that He planned.

While suffering from time to time is inevitable but the Father wants you to know that He did not put you here to watch you bathe in sorrow.

No matter how difficult this journey called life becomes God still loves you. In Jesus Name, Amen,

Amen!thanks for sharing sister may God bless you. Once upon a time, ihated myself, hated everything around me,hated my living too much,I really wished if icouid die.I was so ignorant of the love Jesus Christ had for me&everyone. Indeed I was ignorant of the blood Jesus shedded on the cross but when I gave mylife to Jesus hehehe,I saw the lights shining, I saw love flowing from no where.But thoughts(negative) let my mind,peace came to my heart,comfort is by my side as I talk now,lots of encouragements are filling me up!long story short.when u don't give yo life to Jesus Christ, u will always hate the living coz u dont have Christ in u,walk with Christ brethren to live happily. The blood of Jesus & following his commandments saves.thanks a lot sister for the message above. Plz keep sharing. Amen!!
Powerful testimony. Keep letting others know how the Lord brought you out. This is so important. And, people need to hear from those of us who are not afraid to admit that we were not always saved? Thank you for sharing!

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
God says to all of us the redeemed of the Lord. Love one another as I have loved you. It is never easy to deal with divorce or separation, it is not Gods will for us to divorce or separate from the person we promised love till death do us part. Letting go of your partner with whom you have...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The Spirit of the Lord unites us with Jesus, full of love, compassion and care, He is watching after us, wherever we are, His protection and kindness comes to us in so many ways. The Lord will keep you from all harm. He will watch over your life. The Lord will watch over your coming and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
https://be-an-encourager.blogspot.com/2023/10/lisa-bevere-you-cant-love-what-god.html Psalm 97:10a: You who love the Lord, hate evil! 1 John 4:8 says, “Anyone who does not love does not know God, because God is love.” When we seek to know God, we gain experiences with His love because love...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The soul that walks where the wind of the Spirit of the living God is, turns like a wandering weather vane toward an eternal love for God and for others. Just as Jesus said to all of us. I have loved you with an everlasting love. I care for you. That is one reason all the angels cry holy...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This is really a great question of our existence on earth. Why we are here? Who sent us? What are we gona do? Where are we going to go? To be honest with you and for everyone who loves Jesus. Life without God is an empty pit and we will not be able to come out, unless we call on the Lord...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom