You all know this little truth? We as "Christians" ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MightyLoveisOne

Humble Prayer Partner
You all know this little truth? We as "Christians" or believers... Do you know that we are unorganized and we are not united? Do you realize that. Let us pray for love and unity. I am not a wise old lady. I am a young man. ### y/o. No unity, no love, not for real. We are all praying for things to happen now in the present. The future is dark one. No unity. Our enemies are a little more subtle and sinister than you would believe. Not to mention... they are liars and cowards. Bless Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

O my God, you all know that today I have a request by adding my hand to you .. Give my ### back to me. My ### is not feeling well, please fix it forever .. Give me all the problems in your life, all the problems and all the pain you have .. Now I am not with them but always care about them…...
Replies
9
Views
114
Good Morning everyone, As you all know, My name is ###. I live in ###, South America. As we speak I'm currently in the process of studying for my final exams, I'm praying for straight A's this semester to raise my GPA. I need help because I'm struggling through my studies. Please pray for me.
Replies
5
Views
79
I wanted to let you all know that my Colonoscopy and Endoscopy turned out ok, the biopsies that were taken were benign. But now I pray to God that the amount I have to pay is not a whole lot, I had not satisfied my deductible, so some of the amount went towards that, but I know I will have to...
Replies
4
Views
37
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,925
Messages
16,793,657
Members
649,492
Latest member
Deiraenor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom