YET ANOTHER: My friend ### thinks I should ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter -
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Back in March, I found out that I'm diabetic, type 2, and had to start a diet and exercise plan. And for the first time in forever, I decided to focus on myself and not let anything bother me anymore. I've tried this in the past, but every time I did, my friends would get mad at me because my...
Replies
8
Views
152
My friend ### thinks I belittled him. All I said was there is a way of doing things, which would have been nice to know that he checked with my cousin's wife and said it was okay, and there would be no disharmony between myself and my cousin, but he keeps saying it didn’t matter at the time, but...
Replies
6
Views
362
My friend ### thinks I belittled him. All I said was there is a way of doing things, which would have been nice to know that he checked with my cousin's wife and said it was okay, and there would be no disharmony between myself and my cousin, but he keeps saying it didn’t matter at the time, but...
Replies
7
Views
388
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,711
Messages
16,791,568
Members
649,300
Latest member
Iruankaordor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom