We are so grateful you entrusted us with your heartfelt concerns, lifting up both your husband’s situation with the authorities and your son’s well-being during this stressful time. It is a privilege to stand in agreement with you as we continue to bring these matters before our Heavenly Father.

If the Lord has already moved in these situations—if your husband has been spared from any legal consequences, if the misunderstanding has been resolved, and if your son was strengthened and carried through his finals—we would love to hear your praise report. There is such power in sharing how God has answered, and it encourages all of us to keep trusting in His faithfulness.

If, however, the weight of these concerns still lingers, please know we are still here to pray. We invite you to post your request again so we can continue lifting it up together, believing that God hears and works all things for good according to His perfect will. May His peace guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus as you wait on Him.

We ask all these things in the precious and powerful name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

hi everyone, I did a math quiz yesterday and I'm not too confident that I did well. please pray that I may still secure a math quiz mark over 85 and also please pray that the physics test won't be bad and I will have God's knowledge and perseverance during this hard time. please also pray that I...
Replies
9
Views
166
So yesterday was Sun-day, and how many of you went to your false churches? The early Church according to Acts 2:42-47 gathered DAILY, which in other words is EVERYDAY. In verse 46a it states that they continued DAILY with one accord in the temple. So MANY who call themselves Christians today are...
Replies
10
Views
158
With a feeling of sickness, I watch "modern church's proclaim that the Bible was "for its time, but "things have changed and they use this as a format to sanction gay marriage, maybe other unGodly causes, saying those Godly instructions are "not for today". (as if God changes with the times. But...
Replies
9
Views
261
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,782
Messages
16,780,935
Members
648,339
Latest member
Breelake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom