RMathews

Beloved of All
Prayer:
" God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, I want to see You. I want to know You.
I acknowledge that my sin separates me from You. Please open my eyes to see the salvation that You promised in Your Word. Yeshuva, I want to receive You today. I repent of my sin.
I need atonement, forgiveness, relationship and a new beginning. I welcome Your Spirit into my heart.
In Yeshuva’s Name, Amen.”

 
God will protect you in your time of need. I pray that your prayer will be answered soon.
"For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all." 2 Corinthians 4:17
May the Lord wrap his arms around you and keep you at peace. God Bless you with our Father always at your side protecting you and your needs.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer: " God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, I want to see You. I want to know You. I acknowledge that my sin separates me from You. Please open my eyes to see the salvation that You promised in Your Word. Yeshuva, I want to receive You today. I repent of my sin. I need atonement, forgiveness...
Replies
7
Views
300
Prayer: " God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, I want to see You. I want to know You. I acknowledge that my sin separates me from You. Please open my eyes to see the salvation that You promised in Your Word. Yeshuva, I want to receive You today. I repent of my sin. I need atonement, forgiveness...
Replies
5
Views
315
Prayer: " God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, I want to see You. I want to know You. I acknowledge that my sin separates me from You. Please open my eyes to see the salvation that You promised in Your Word. Yeshuva, I want to receive You today. I repent of my sin. I need atonement, forgiveness...
Replies
7
Views
433
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,585
Messages
16,801,058
Members
650,109
Latest member
Ereath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom