Yes. I Need Prayer

  • Thread starter Thread starter tasha24
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tasha24

Guest
Yes. I need prayer. Just got some blood work done and praying it all comes back good. All prayers please...
 
Father in the mighty name of Jesus,
I pray for restoration into your child's health.
Let no obstacle or barrier keep her from receiving your GRACE and MERCY all the days of her life.
 
God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will honor this prayer request according to Your will and Your timing. Encourage this child of God to continue to pray without ceasing, always seek Your will, and wait upon You to answer. Bless them exceedingly abundantly above all they have ever prayed or dreamed according to Your will.

Encourager ###, ###, ### ~ Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My ### is in a Facility right now and he is tired of dealing with the same situation. He’s depressed and now he’s not eating unless I’m here feeding him. I have to work to take care of home but this is hard. I also need prayer to. Idk what else to do but be here for my ###.
Replies
10
Views
227
Replies
12
Views
238
Me and my children and my ### and my stepdaughter. Battle witchcraft evil eye and I believe some root work on me and my future husband and I no no other place to come to other then to turn to god
Replies
6
Views
251
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,599
Messages
16,778,465
Members
648,151
Latest member
Clithor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom