I
Ingrid575
Guest
Good afternoon,
I am mailing my school admission form today. I am planning on enrolling in event planning and management program. I am scared and excited at the same time as something deep inside my soul tells me this is the path I should be on, even if I'm 35yrs old!! I have been looking for a new challenge and this one presented itself to me after months of soul searching. I am asking you to pray for me so I get accepted into this program and that I am able to come up with the ###$ tuition fee needed by Oct. 15th. I am convinced that God will provide as when 2 or more come together in His name, He will be there with them.
Thank you so much
May God continue to bless you.
###
I am mailing my school admission form today. I am planning on enrolling in event planning and management program. I am scared and excited at the same time as something deep inside my soul tells me this is the path I should be on, even if I'm 35yrs old!! I have been looking for a new challenge and this one presented itself to me after months of soul searching. I am asking you to pray for me so I get accepted into this program and that I am able to come up with the ###$ tuition fee needed by Oct. 15th. I am convinced that God will provide as when 2 or more come together in His name, He will be there with them.
Thank you so much
May God continue to bless you.
###
