YEAR 2023

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

The Conclusion of The Matter

As yet another year draws to an end, I leave you with the same conclusion to which Solomon arrived:

After all this, there is only one thing to say: Have reverence for God, and obey His commands, because this is all that we were created for. God is going to judge everything we do, whether good or bad, even things done in secret. [Ecclesiastes 12:13-14]

Recommended Reading: The writings of King Solomon, the wisest man in the Bible.
Proverbs: The Book of Morals
Ecclesiastes: The Book of Wisdom
Song of Solomon: The Book of Love Poems

Thank You LORD for Your unfailing love and unmatched wisdom.
Have a safe and Happy New Year‼️ 🎆

As yet another year draws to an end, I leave you with the same conclusion to which Solomon arrived:

After all this, there is only one thing to say: Have reverence for God, and obey His commands, because this is all that we were created for. God is going to judge everything we do, whether good or bad, even things done in secret. [Ecclesiastes 12:13-14]

I am so grateful to God for giving us another year to live for Him and be a blessing to many. May the Lord lead your path to heaven. Amen

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Happy New year to you.

King Solomon also sinned greatly against the Lord (1 Kings 11:3–13). Sadly, he married pagan wives, built pagan altars for them, and even participated in pagan worship himself. The only reason God did not immediately take the kingdom from Solomon was that God wanted to keep His covenant with David (1 Kings 11:12).

Wisdom comes from God. King Solomon was the wisest man who ever lived and also one of the most foolish. God gifted him with unsurpassed wisdom, which Solomon squandered by disobeying God's commandments.

Similar Requests

• Article
Someone pointed this scripture out to me last week, and it was also in my scripture of the day app (no coincidences). It's actually one of my favorite scriptures: There is nothing better for a man, than that he should eat and drink, and that he should make his soul enjoy good in his labour...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Bible in a Year: Psalms 13–15Acts 19:21–41 Whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus. Colossians 3:17 Every Moment Holy is a beautiful book of prayers for a variety of activities, including ordinary ones like preparing a meal or doing the laundry...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Welcome to the 2023 edition of me answering the age-old question: What should I get my spouse for Christmas? Short answer: I don’t know. Longer answer: I have so many ideas that I guarantee you can find a great gift and/or stocking stuffer among them. I’ve organized the ideas into categories...
Replies
Views
  • Article
7 Powerful Prayers for Wisdom Written by Dawn Wilson -- Crosswalk.com Contributing Writer July 19, 2023 Praying daily for wisdom is a wise thing to do! In Proverbs 8, an intriguing passage about wisdom, the writer asks, “Does not wisdom call out?” Indeed, God’s wisdom does call out, and those...
Replies
Views
  • Article
[Jesus continued,] "The queen of Sheba will stand up against this generation on judgment day and condemn it, for she came from a distant land to hear the wisdom of Solomon. Now someone greater than Solomon is here — but you refuse to listen. The people of Nineveh will also stand up against this...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom