Ye say ye are Christ's:

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

: You love not his garden and do not care for it as you should
: You love not his animals and do not care for them as you should
: You love not the brothers and sisters all over the world as you should

: You love not Jesus, for you do not do as he said to do

And you think you will be saved
. He will say I don't know you. And then you will go in the lake of fire. The End.

: You love not his garden and do not care for it as you should
: You love not his animals and do not care for them as you should
: You love not the brothers and sisters all over the world as you should

: You love not Jesus, for you do not do as he said to do

And you think you will be saved
. He will say I don't know you. And then you will go in the lake of fire. The End.
Read every single word of this TRUTH OF GOD. So you may never say, I didn't know the truth. You know the truth now.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
If we really love Jesus then we will do what He did and say what He said. Remember, Jesus is the Door to enter heaven. He loves you so much and cares for you and for me.

I love you Kristen:
I know what I have put below is hard, And I know it is hard, because people do not teach what Jesus said. He is the only one who can give salvation.

Jesus said all these things before the new Testament was written, that means he was referring to the old testament and the things that would come:

KJB1611 John 14:

15 ¶ If ye loue me, keepe my commandements.

KJB1611 Matthew 5:

17 ¶ Thinke not that I am come to destroy the lawe or the Prophets. I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill.

18 For verily I say vnto you, Till heauen and earth passe, one iote or one title, shall in no wise passe from the law, till all be fulfilled.

19 Whosoeuer therfore shall breake one of these least commaundements, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdome of heauen: but whosoeuer shall doe, and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdome of heauen.

20 For I say vnto you, That except your righteousnesse shall exceede the righteousnesse of the Scribes and Pharisees, yee shall in no case enter into the kingdome of heauen.

KJB1611 Luke 13:

23 Then said one vnto him, Lord, are there few that be saued? And he said vnto them,

24 ¶ Striue to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say vnto you, will seeke to enter in, and shall not be able.

25 When once the master of the house is risen vp, & hath shut to the doore, and ye begin to stand without, & to knocke at the doore, saying, Lord, Lord, open vnto vs, and he shal answere, & say vnto you, I know you not whence you are:

KJB1611 Matthew 18:

3 And said, Uerily I say vnto you, Except yee be conuerted, and become as little children, yee shall not enter into the kingdome of heauen.

4 Whosoeuer therefore shall humble himselfe as this little childe, the same is greatest in the Kingdome of heauen.

5 And who so shall receiue one such little child in my name, receiueth me.

6 But who so shall offend one of these little ones which beleeue in me, it were better for him that a milstone were hanged about his necke, and that hee were drowned in the depth of the Sea.

KJB1611 John 5:

37 And the Father himselfe which hath sent me, hath borne witnesse of me. Ye haue neither heard his voyce at any time, nor seene his shape.

38 And ye haue not his word abiding in you: for whom he hath sent, him ye beleeue not.

39 ¶ Search the Scriptures, for in them ye thinke ye haue eternall life, and they are they which testifie of me.

40 And ye will not come to me, that ye might haue life.

41 I receiue not honour from men.

42 But I know you, that ye haue not the loue of God in you.

43 I am come in my Fathers name, and ye receiue me not: if another shall come in his owne Name, him ye will receiue.

44 How can ye beleeue, which receiue honour one of another, & seeke not the honour that commeth from God onely?

45 Doe not thinke that I will accuse you to the Father: there is one that accuseth you, euen Moses, in whom ye trust?

46 For had ye beleeued Moses, ye would haue beleeued me: for he wrote of me.

47 But if ye beleeue not his writings, how shall ye beleeue my words?

KJB1611 2 Timothy 3

14 But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned, and hast been assured of, knowing of whome thou hast learned them.

15 And that from a childe thou hast knowen the holy Scriptures, which are able to make thee wise vnto saluation through faith which is in Christ Iesus.

16 All Scripture is giuen by inspiration of God, & is profitable for doctrine, for reproofe, for correction, for instrution in righteousnesse,

17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished vnto all good workes.

So ultimately, if we do not do, what Jesus himself said to do, then we do not love him. And from this, we will not be saved.

Similar Requests

John 6:29 Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent. 💜💜💜💜 Matthew 5:44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus sent us here with potential of being a blessing to everyone we see around us. We were born with goodness and trust given to us by the Lord. All our ideals and dreams are heaven sent to those who believe, trust and wait for the Lord. The fear of the Lord is the begining of wisdom, and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Deep down inside of us are crying, sobbing and wanted to find true happiness and joy. Deep down inside of us are trying to change everything, but could not do it by ourselves. We need help from heaven, we need to find a King of all joy and peace so our troubled souls will be find rest in Him...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The soul that walks where the wind of the Spirit of the living God is, turns like a wandering weather vane toward an eternal love for God and for others. Just as Jesus said to all of us. I have loved you with an everlasting love. I care for you. That is one reason all the angels cry holy...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The idea of living forever somewhere in the universe makes me so comfortable and hopeful to things to come Inmortality is not thing of the mind or our own desire to exist for ages to come. It comes straight from Gods word and Jesus clearly said to all of us..... Thou shall not die, but live...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom