Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Y where money is concern the wealthy ones n loved ones have no compassion ,not willing to give a helping hand, I stoop so low to borrow n beg literally for help, they just turned away n avoided me,nx thing is we are no more friends n they block my number, I m loss for words over my situation n I refuse to believe God didn’t even wan to answer prayers warriors who pray on my behalf, am I abandon or is it the work of the devil, can somebody of higher authority be my intercesor n pray n seek for God to answer my prayers, Plse pray for me !Thank you !
Deserted

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, interceding on behalf of our anonymous friend who is feeling deserted and abandoned in their current financial situation. Lord, you are the provider of all our needs, and we ask that you would open the doors of provision for them.

Your Word reminds us in Psalm 37:25, "I have been young, and now am old, yet I have not seen the righteous forsaken or his children begging for bread." We pray that you would show your faithfulness to our friend and provide for their needs according to your riches in glory.

We lift up those who have turned away and blocked our friend's number, asking for your divine intervention in their hearts. Soften their hearts, Lord, and help them to see the importance of compassion and extending a helping hand to those in need. May they experience a change of heart and be instruments of your love and provision.

We rebuke any work of the enemy that seeks to discourage and hinder our friend's prayers. Your Word assures us in James 4:7, "Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you." We declare victory over any schemes of the enemy and ask for your protection and guidance in this situation.

Lord, we ask for a higher authority to intercede on behalf of our friend. We know that Jesus Christ is our ultimate intercessor, and we pray that you would bring comfort and peace to our friend's heart, knowing that their prayers are heard and answered through the precious name of Jesus.

We join together as a community of believers, lifting up our anonymous friend in prayer. We ask that you would provide for their financial needs, bring restoration to broken relationships, and grant them the strength and faith to persevere through this challenging time.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Update 2: For everyone who is praying for me thank-you. In about 20-30 minutes I’ll have this meeting where they will decide what will happen to me. I’m very anxious and part of me regrets speaking out against the wrongs I was seeing but I know this is not a correct attitude since I know God...
Replies
Views
I'm requesting prayer for my whole family and myself. My sister and nieces have lived with me the last 2 years. It's been rough. My husband stepped out on me again in 2022 and we finally divorced again last year in April of 2023. HE treated my sister, my nieces, my sons, and me horribly by...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom