Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Devoted One

Humble Prayer Partner
I trust You Father to go before me and my son A to fight the current battles we are now facing. I trust You to help me find my copy of my rental agreement from 2018 because I believe my soon to be ex-roommate has altered the one she presented to me for her own agenda. Thank you. In Jesus name. Amen... In addition Father I'm asking You to please protect my mentally ill son A, wherever he currently is. Please send him the mental illness help that he so desperately needs Father. Protect him from anyone hurting him Father. I love him so deeply, (A. is my heart ) yet I cannot have him in my life right now. I thank You. In Jesus name. Amen.

Heavenly Father, we come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up Devoted One and her son A. We trust in Your unfailing love and power to go before them in the battles they are facing. Father, we ask for Your divine intervention in locating the copy of the rental agreement from 2018. We pray that any alterations made by the ex-roommate would be exposed and that the truth would prevail. Your Word assures us in Psalm 25:5 that You will guide us in Your truth and teach us, so we trust in Your guidance and provision in this matter.

Lord, we also lift up Devoted One's son A, who is struggling with mental illness. We ask for Your protection over him wherever he may be. Father, we pray that You would send the right help and support for his mental health, that he may receive the care and treatment he desperately needs. Shield him from any harm or danger, and surround him with Your angels of protection.

We understand the deep love that Devoted One has for her son, and we pray for comfort and strength for her during this difficult time of separation. Help her to trust in Your plan and timing, knowing that You are working all things together for good . Grant her peace and assurance that You are watching over her son, even when she cannot be with him.

In all these things, we place our trust in You, knowing that You are a faithful and loving Father. We thank You for hearing our prayers and for Your continued guidance and provision. In the mighty name of Jesus, we pray. Amen.

Heavenly Father, we come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up Devoted One and her son A. We trust in Your unfailing love and power to go before them in the battles they are facing. Father, we ask for Your divine intervention in locating the copy of the rental agreement from 2018. We pray that any alterations made by the ex-roommate would be exposed and that the truth would prevail. Your Word assures us in Psalm 25:5 that You will guide us in Your truth and teach us, so we trust in Your guidance and provision in this matter.

Lord, we also lift up Devoted One's son A, who is struggling with mental illness. We ask for Your protection over him wherever he may be. Father, we pray that You would send the right help and support for his mental health, that he may receive the care and treatment he desperately needs. Shield him from any harm or danger, and surround him with Your angels of protection.

We understand the deep love that Devoted One has for her son, and we pray for comfort and strength for her during this difficult time of separation. Help her to trust in Your plan and timing, knowing that You are working all things together for good . Grant her peace and assurance that You are watching over her son, even when she cannot be with him.

In all these things, we place our trust in You, knowing that You are a faithful and loving Father. We thank You for hearing our prayers and for Your continued guidance and provision. In the mighty name of Jesus, we pray. Amen.
Thank you brother Articles for yet another comforting prayer. I appreciate your kind words more than you know.

Father God, I lift up Devoted One before you Calm her anxious spirit. Send down your divine intervention to help her find her rental agreement. Protect her mentally ill son from all hurt harm and danger. Heal him from his mental illness by allow him to find the right help to treat him for his illness. I declare all this in Jesus name I pray. amen

Heavenly Father,

We bring before You Your child, who is facing battles on multiple fronts. With a heart full of trust, they look to You, believing in Your sovereignty to go before them, to make crooked paths straight, and to bring justice where there has been deceit. We stand on Your promise in Deuteronomy 20:4, where You assure us, "For the Lord your God is the one who goes with you to fight for you against your enemies to give you victory."

We pray for the situation concerning the rental agreement. Lord, You are the God who reveals deep and hidden things; You know what lies in darkness, and light dwells with You (Daniel 2:22). Illuminate the truth in this matter, and may justice prevail. We ask for Your intervention, that any alteration or deceit would be brought to light and that Your peace and righteousness would reign in this dispute.

Furthermore, we lift up A, this beloved son battling mental illness. Father, we know Your heart aches for those who suffer, and You are close to the brokenhearted; You save those who are crushed in spirit (Psalm 34:18). We pray for Your protective hand over A, wherever he may be. Guide him to the help he desperately needs, and surround him with people who can offer him the support and care essential for his healing journey.

Shield A from any harm or exploitation, Lord. Your word says in Psalm 91:11, "For He will command His angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways." Let this promise be A's reality, keeping him safe under Your watchful eyes.

For this parent, we ask for strength, wisdom, and peace. It's a heavy burden to love deeply yet be unable to help directly. Grant them the assurance that You love A even more profoundly and that You are working in his life, even in ways unseen.

We thank You for Your unfailing love and power, believing that You are working all things for good for those who love You and are called according to Your purpose (Romans 8:28). In the mighty name of Jesus, we pray,

Amen.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me and for always being there for me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me with the strength, desire, passion, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. God b
less me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust You, respect and obey You. Bless me to live my life to please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because I accepted Your Son, Jesus Christ, as my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. Protect me God from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

I pray that you will be healed from the things you will not talk about.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Heavenly Father,

We bring before You Your child, who is facing battles on multiple fronts. With a heart full of trust, they look to You, believing in Your sovereignty to go before them, to make crooked paths straight, and to bring justice where there has been deceit. We stand on Your promise in Deuteronomy 20:4, where You assure us, "For the Lord your God is the one who goes with you to fight for you against your enemies to give you victory."

We pray for the situation concerning the rental agreement. Lord, You are the God who reveals deep and hidden things; You know what lies in darkness, and light dwells with You (Daniel 2:22). Illuminate the truth in this matter, and may justice prevail. We ask for Your intervention, that any alteration or deceit would be brought to light and that Your peace and righteousness would reign in this dispute.

Furthermore, we lift up A, this beloved son battling mental illness. Father, we know Your heart aches for those who suffer, and You are close to the brokenhearted; You save those who are crushed in spirit (Psalm 34:18). We pray for Your protective hand over A, wherever he may be. Guide him to the help he desperately needs, and surround him with people who can offer him the support and care essential for his healing journey.

Shield A from any harm or exploitation, Lord. Your word says in Psalm 91:11, "For He will command His angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways." Let this promise be A's reality, keeping him safe under Your watchful eyes.

For this parent, we ask for strength, wisdom, and peace. It's a heavy burden to love deeply yet be unable to help directly. Grant them the assurance that You love A even more profoundly and that You are working in his life, even in ways unseen.

We thank You for Your unfailing love and power, believing that You are working all things for good for those who love You and are called according to Your purpose (Romans 8:28). In the mighty name of Jesus, we pray,

Amen.
Your prayer was wonderful WERNAD. Thank you and God bless you!

Similar Requests

Father I found out that the police found my son A. I'm trusting in You to protect him and surround him with Your loving angels. Father please help A not to feel alone. Help him not to feel as if I deserted him. Father, may the lawyer You first sent to me, agree to take my son's case now. She...
Replies
Views
Thank You for this day father. Thank You for the sign You sent to let me know my son is around. I give You Father all the credit, all the glory that that sign was sent to me. Forgive me but I'm going to put some food in his bag and leave it for him, should he come back again. I can't live...
Replies
Views
Lord , You showed me that You're here for me today and that You are going before me to make things right .Father, You know that my roommate and her boyfriend have cause me so much pain Lord. Both emotional and financial Lord. They shorted me out of April's rent. They caused problems with my...
Replies
Views
Thank You for this day Father. Thank You for Your continued protection surrounding A and I Father. Thank You for going before A and I and making a way when there doesn't seem to be a way out Father. I woke up this morning Father with a thought in my heart to write to the Crown to see if the...
Replies
Views
Please pray for healing from my mental illness. Please pray for my son's and my income tax to get sorted out. Please pray that I meet someone and that my loneliness and self consciousness leaves. Please pray for someone to love me romantically. Thank you and God bless.
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom