Wounded Heart

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dwynwen16
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dwynwen16

Guest
good day...this morning when i woke up, i have something that i could not explain...i can't stop myself crying thinking of everything...my past...and what's the future. friends help me in prayer that AGAIN MIRACLES will heal the wounds and let go of pains and anger...i trust Jesus he is my KING...our king...AMEN...
 
Please dear Lord help ### to feel better and to heal. Please help ### to find inner peace and strength.
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for You.

May God bless you and fulfill all of your requests.

Amen ....!
 
Amen, Lord bless her day and lift this stronghold of depression and loss...Lord fill her with Your peace that passes all understanding and continue to guide and keep her in Your divine will in Jesus name...Lord fill her with Your Holy Spirit...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Wounded heart and wounded soul for unfulfilled promises and the strange dreams of marriage desires but based on my experience, I cannot archive it and as for my job, I also have not got one yet. I don't know why I trust things that I know that Jesus is not going to fulfill in the end. I read the...
Replies
8
Views
209
Please pray for that the Lord deliver me from any evil one so called ### who hate because I am ex ###. Some ### wicked people attack me, I got hurt eyes wounds and palms wound my body all being hurt, please pray for me, I need protection.
Replies
11
Views
280
every one's life is in the wounded man at God's right hand, the man Christ Jesus God's son, I believe Him I am saved amen and my sins are forgiven I believe amen
Replies
10
Views
371
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,736
Messages
16,802,802
Members
650,230
Latest member
Chuinarerior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom