Would you please, prayer warriors, pray for ### my ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you please, prayer warriors, pray for ### my favorite singer: ### is battling terminal cancer and need all the prayers from God's people. Dear Jesus, heal those who have cancer and bring them back to church. In Your name. Amen
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need Jesus Himself to intervene and Holy Spirit to come help me! A supernatural, spiritual reversal type of surgery by Jesus please! I was having some health problems back in Jan and got caught up in some teachings about needing deliverance prayers. I had this done a few times in weird places...
Replies
6
Views
288
I am nearing 70 yrs of age, and married to a wonderful Godly woman for almost 36 years. In the last month she moved out and filed for divorce. I'm devastated and heartbroken, in tears for most of the day. I'm despondent at facing the prospect of dismantling our 35+ year marriage -- hopes and...
Replies
11
Views
309
There's no happiness in this country, ###, bullying at schools, other learners are killed by others, leaders taking others to courts, no love, no remorse, corruption, nepotism, everybody wants to lead no matter he is ###, there are floods in ###, ### were swept by the floods, road accident God...
Replies
8
Views
462
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,793
Messages
16,792,642
Members
649,399
Latest member
Nlmeiran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom