Nobody is reading this thread right now.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

All glory to God almighty. He wants to bless us, help us and heal us. Just read His word and believe every single promise He said to all of us. Come to Me, I will give you rest. So, unto You o Lord we lift our voice in praise. The Lamb of God who takes away the sins of our heart will come and...
Replies
Views
Please Ministries Family & Friends If You Would Pray A Most Noon Stop Round The Clock That God Will Help You When You Wish & Like Two Just Always See Out Of Both Of Your Eyes With Eyes That Don't Always Need Two Look Dark Red Little As Need Two Feel Itchy But Two Always Look & Two Feel 100 %...
Replies
Views
Please Would You Pray A Most Noon Stop & Round The Clock That God Will Not Only Help You Two Always Feel But Two Feel Round 9800.00000000 Comfortable Warm Up In Your Feet Legs Body Arms Hands Two Help You Two Always Feel Two Keep Nice Warm Comfortable With Out Always Need Two Feel Damp Cold...
Replies
Views
Would you all please pray that I will be healed completely and that no pain will come back to me. Jesus knows what I have and what I am going through. May God bless you as you pray for me.
Replies
Views
Please Pray & Keep My Daughter In Miss Dawn May O Live Lapensee In Your Praying Prayers Into Through Out The N 9 12 24 Hours When My Daughter That Is Always Going Poo & Doesn't Always Need Two Be Poo In Little As Attract in & Getting Mush Water Stomach Poo Virus Down In My Daughters Now 11 12 24...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom