Would you all please pray for the ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I stand in agreement with you, and ask that the Father hears you, and returns that which is righteous and good to you speedily.
Amen
 
Would you all please pray for the pain in my chest to go away. I was having this problem for a while and I do not know from where it is coming and where it is going. It seems that the devil does not want me to pray for lost souls or read God's word and now he is bringing this pain. I hope I will not have a heart attack or anything like that. Please pray to God that this pain will go away. God bless you as you pray.
Please go to the doctor and get checked asap. Angina does not happen for no reason.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Would you all please pray that I will not have cancer, tumors or any kind of sickness in my body. I want to Jesus to touch me and heal my bod completely. Please pray that all pain will go away and I will sleep well tonight. Dear Jesus, please send healing and mercy I pray. Amen
Replies
9
Views
401
Would you all please pray for the PET scan I am going to have tomorrow that will come out positive results so I will not have to go through surgery. Please ask Jesus to heal me completely. Thank you and God bless you.
Replies
6
Views
360
This Prayer is offered to Almighty God in the name of Jesus. My Almighty Lord, I have spoken to a new Physician, who is astonished by how badly I have been treated by his colleagues. He has told me that I should request specific things from Thee, and his suggestion is that I request not only...
Replies
9
Views
309
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,834
Messages
16,803,940
Members
650,331
Latest member
Whoetanmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom