would u please pray for ### ### he has ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lacy1230

Disciple of Prayer
would u please pray for ### ### he has been in an auto accident and need prayers. dont know the extent of his injuries yet but please pray for him and the family please and thank you
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
May our Heavenly Father be with ### and his family at this time. May the Lord afford all affected by this accident with his peace and comfort. I pray that ### is able to be fully healed and is able to grow closer to Jesus his Saviour and redeemer through this experience.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
proverbs chapter 3 vs 5 and 6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.

In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. proverbs chapter 16 vs. 9 A man's heart plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Can u please pray for my children & I & ###! To surrender our pain! & our worries! & our fears into God's hands! & touch us with healing hands! renew our strength! & fill us with the peace that surpasses all understanding! Help us to trust in his plan for our life! knowing that his plan is to...
Replies
7
Views
231
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, Please pray for my ###. He has undergone a biopsy test yesterday, and tomorrow he will be having a PET scan. Kindly pray to our Lord Jesus Christ that his reports come clear and that he is completely healed. Thank you.
Replies
6
Views
260
Psalm 93:1 ►l: The LORD reigneth, he is clothed with majesty; the LORD is clothed with strength, wherewith he hath girded himself: the world also is stablished, that it cannot be moved. Commentary on this verse: The majesty, power, and holiness of Christ's kingdom. - The Lord might have...
Replies
6
Views
121
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,759
Messages
16,792,038
Members
649,368
Latest member
Kldarioville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom