Would like to ask for intercessory prayer ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Requesting intercessory prayer on behalf of myself, my entire family, and community in southeast ### for grace, mercy, and peace for deliverance from any bitterness, hate, or unforgiveness I've been carrying for deliverance from anger for the communion and healing of the Holy Spirit for...
Replies
9
Views
172
I am seeking continuous intercessory prayer for my evil, disrespectful, inconsiderate and noisy neighbors to be removed from the neighborhood. I've been dealing with these terrible neighbors for years and I'm requesting prayer for God to suddenly and miraculously uproot them and replace them...
Replies
9
Views
202
I have prayed and prayed. I will always pray and give thanks to God for all that he has done, is doing and promises to do. Things are getting worse! I don't see a way for us to leave this extended stay. I am hurting so badly. I don't want to give up! I won't give up! My son is being just plain...
Replies
12
Views
161
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,607
Messages
16,801,206
Members
650,128
Latest member
Loriywick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom