Worth Every Moment

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Some days will be joyful and other days will be painful. Through it all, life is worth every moment.

Some experiences will be frustrating and others will be exhilarating. Choose to see the positive value in all those experiences, and to grow stronger with each one.

On some days the sunshine will feel delightfully warm and on other days the wind will be bitterly cold. Yet every day, each feeling can make you feel more richly alive.

The future may at times appear bright and at other times seem to be deeply troubling. Whatever the case, you can always make the very best of the time you have, as it comes.

Life will always have its ups and downs. Instead of making a judgment about every experience, make the choice to embrace it all.

See each day as an opportunity to grow stronger, more capable and more thankful for life’s limitless possibilities. Use each day to bring the best of those possibilities into being in new, unique and meaningful ways.

— Ralph Marston

Read more at
http://www.greatday.com

Last edited:
Some days will be joyful and other days will be painful. Through it all, life is worth every moment.

Some experiences will be frustrating and others will be exhilarating. Choose to see the positive value in all those experiences, and to grow stronger with each one.

On some days the sunshine will feel delightfully warm and on other days the wind will be bitterly cold. Yet every day, each feeling can make you feel more richly alive.

The future may at times appear bright and at other times seem to be deeply troubling. Whatever the case, you can always make the very best of the time you have, as it comes.

Life will always have its ups and downs. Instead of making a judgment about every experience, make the choice to embrace it all.

See each day as an opportunity to grow stronger, more capable and more thankful for life’s limitless possibilities. Use each day to bring the best of those possibilities into being in new, unique and meaningful ways.

— Ralph Marston

Read more at
http://www.greatday.com
I pray for this in Jesus name. Amen

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Creator God, I thank you that this operation is safely past, and now I rest in your abiding presence, retaxing every lesson releasing every care and anxiety, receiving more of your healing life into every part of my being. In moments of pain, I turn to You for strength, in times of loneliness I...
Replies
Views
  • Article
We AREN'T enough, but He is. It is the goodness of the Lord that brings us nose-to-nose with our desperate need for Him. Did you know it's okay to start over? To realize that we've missed the boat, you don't need to keep trying to correct a wobbly course, but you can go alllllll the way...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Does Forgiveness Mean Reconciliation? Does forgiveness mean reconciliation? The quick answer: No. The reason is that forgiveness and reconciliation are two separate things. It is wonderful when relationships can be reconciled. However, that is not always possible or even safe for that matter...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Judged for praying on the streets. For years, the very first thing I've sought to do every morning, when I roll out of bed, is fall on my knees and pray. Among other things, I give thanks to God for the use of my limbs and the ability to kneel; some people aren't able. Like Jesus, having...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Is marriage worth it? There are a few different ways that I could approach this question. And as a Ph.D. candidate and student, I can easily approach it from the research and data perspective, which I definitely will. As a wife, I can approach it from my lived experiences. And as the CEO of...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom