Worries And Anxious In Working

  • Thread starter Thread starter -
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest
These days, I suddenly feel worries and anxious about working in clinic. I have tried to resign my post. I don't like working in clinic but I can't convince my mother. I can't breathe anymore; she forced me like this. I pray my Lord led me in His path and take away my worry and anxiety about my work and take me to another working area where I can easily work and steady my emotions. In Jesus Christ. Amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I am praying for you. May your prayers be answered. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

In Jesus’ name, Lord, I come to You with a heavy heart. You know my worries and the situation I am facing. I feel stuck and anxious, and I need Your peace and guidance. Please move the heart of the person handling this matter—help them act quickly and wisely so this can be resolved. Lord, I...
Replies
9
Views
268
At work God has placed me, I am a teacher, I have prayed so hard so I can continue on teaching virtually, it never happened and here I am teaching in person, I so far had 4 sub teachers that came in; they all tell me I have a tough class, one of the resident sub had told me she already knows my...
Replies
10
Views
360
Please pray in Jesus name about my unspoken request (I have a few) and that these things the enemy is trying to get me to worry about will never ever come to pass that God will never let them happen in Jesus name and also that I will have peace about them and not feel any worry or anxiety about...
Replies
9
Views
327
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,446
Messages
16,777,058
Members
647,989
Latest member
Sproemarwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom