worried

We are continually grateful that you have allowed us to join you in prayer, especially when you were feeling so overwhelmed and worried about your work situation. It is our privilege to stand in agreement with you and lift up your requests to our Heavenly Father.

If God has already intervened and brought you peace and resolution, we would be delighted to hear your praise report. Your testimony will encourage others and build our faith together. If you are still feeling anxious or the issue is ongoing, please don't hesitate to post an update or a new request. We are committed to continuing in prayer with you for as long as it takes.

May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His son, Jesus Christ. We pray that you will feel His peace, which surpasses all understanding, guarding your heart and mind. We ask for His wisdom and guidance for you at work. In Jesus name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My mum ### and my dad ### are going to the safety deposit box today, were supposed go there sooner, but I hope when they use the bank card that they only use the chequing account as it hasn’t been used in a while and hope they leave the savings account alone. If they put too much into savings...
Replies
9
Views
135
I pray that i could get a client this week. Art is not working out for me well... I'm really worried about something and it's making me anxious. Pls pray for me everyone, I worry too much...
Replies
12
Views
182
Hello, my name is ### and I’m asking everyone here to please pray for my cat ###. She is an indoor only cat who is a very shy and timid girl who got lost recently and I am so worried for her. She is very timid around other people but she has been attached to my side and follows me anywhere I go...
Replies
8
Views
325
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,408
Messages
16,799,547
Members
649,916
Latest member
Myroimorian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom