Worried

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray that i could get a client this week. Art is not working out for me well... I'm really worried about something and it's making me anxious. Pls pray for me everyone, I worry too much...
Replies
12
Views
189
I really hope I get money; I am owed very soon. Hope my mum ### doesn’t go through my things, at all. My mum has painful arm issue, needs a lot of help, more ways than one, and is having foot surgery in late October. I need a new wheelchair; I understand but hope my mum doesn’t get too fussy...
Replies
11
Views
100
Lord Jesus a few days ago I posted a prayer about someone I like and have liked for a long time now. Today lord I have found out that has been in the hospital with kidney stones. Lord I know worry is wrong and it is a sin to worry forgive me Lord. But I still do because this someone I care...
Replies
16
Views
268
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,108
Messages
16,819,019
Members
651,187
Latest member
Ynaroetown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom