Worried And In Need Of Prayers

  • Thread starter Thread starter heavenly love
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

heavenly love

Guest
My sister, ###, is in need of prayer and guidance. She is age ###, has ### kids, she is in an abusive relationship and this past Sunday her spouse put her in the hospital. I am taking her to get some counseling tomorrow I am not a dr. but I do know she suffers from depression and has very low self-esteem. Currently her and her boyfriend have broken up, Please pray for her to stay strong and not allow him back into her life.
 
Yes I ask that your ### is healed and that depression does not sneak upon her, that the Father shuts the door of any communication between her and that man! That the man doesn't want to come back and that he stays gone and that your ### is healed in the name of Lord Jesus Christ!!!
 
Lord, please hear the prayers of Your Prayer Servant, and give her ### the strength to do what is right for herself and her children. I join with heavenly love in requesting this grace for her ###. I offer this prayer in the Name of Jesus, who is All Merciful. Amen
 
Lord Bless their lives. Guide them and give them a time of life and a chance to be blessed.
 
Dear God, I am praying for this woman, guide her and strengthen her as she struggles this time. Clear her mind oh God, so she may take better decision for her relationship and family. Lead her to the correct path. Lord, you know better what is best for her, I pray that she will have faith in you. This we pray in Jesus' name, Amen.
 
Merciful Lord and Saviour, Lord take care of this ### who is in great need for your comfort Lord. Lord she is suffering a great deal Lord and there is no help in sight Lord. Lord be send her some help from your treasures Lord - financial, emotional and spiritual Lord. Lord may she forget her hurts and wounds Lord and offer you praise and thanks and give greater glories to you Lord. Lord we ask for your blessings Lord, bless her and her children and also her husband Lord and may her husband has a change of heart through the power and work of the Holy Spirit, in Jesus name we pray, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, I am urgently in need of your prayers. I am suffering from ptosis. It has affected my eye terribly. If I look too long from the side I can feel the pain, that terrible eye strain. I am not just suffering physically but mentally too. I am going through a stressful phase in my life with...
Replies
9
Views
116
Greetings to you please in need of prayers for my daughter ### and myself as to my daughter not sure what's going on is like a mixture of mental and spiritual going on she's in her ###th but like a 10 year old this going on 10 years now she do on say strange things as a mother am so stressed For...
Replies
9
Views
161
I’m coming today in request of prayer over me and my family. I lost my dad in Aug of 24, It’s almost been two years. Since his passing I haven’t been myself. I feel this weight and anxiety. I am working on myself and my relationship with God. I know he has not forgotten me. I just want to feel...
Replies
10
Views
180
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,385
Messages
16,799,344
Members
649,888
Latest member
Creemen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom