Worried And Feeling Defeated

Status
Not open for further replies.

1proudmommyof2

Servant of All
Lord, please show mercy on me and the kids. Please make a way for ### to visit. I pray he answers me re visiting w kindness and willingness to work things out. Lord please complete my family. I need their father to help me Lord. Please....Lord please let him visit the kids before Christmas. Please. We miss him so much. I feel so down and sad. I don't want to be alone any longer Lord. Please. Please let this be the last Christmas we are apart from him. Please. Please Lord. Bless us. Please let him visit.
 
Jesus said: “Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven.” Matthew 18:19
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hey you all, I am feeling defeated. Today I have crossed my threshold time, I give up. It has not been a few days or months but years I have been feeling like this…. Lack, uncertainty, hopelessness, failure, stagnation Still I try to get up, I read books, I pray, I push myself and I have...
Replies
11
Views
392
Feeling completely burnt out wondering what is the point. I have prayed to Jesus for ### months straight for my Mum's healing and she is now worse than ever. I am so sad and deflated I honestly don't have much else to give. I keep talking to Jesus and get no reply. My family must be doomed. I...
Replies
7
Views
247
I'm tired of being sick week after week. I'm tired of praying and prayers are going UN heard June it was high blood pressure July it was shortness of breath August it was stomach infection H Pylori now it's severe neck and upper shoulder pain. I have prayed and declared the Scriptures in JESUS...
Replies
8
Views
287
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,056
Messages
16,806,590
Members
650,505
Latest member
Scriartel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom