Worked in a ###.###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SPEAK CREATE COMMAND DECREE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD MY BUSINESS ANOINTINGS I WORKED FOR IN TWO DIFFERENT AREAS AT TWO DIFFERENT TIMES OF MY LIFE GREATLY STAY WITH ME GREATLY PERMANENTLY. LIFE IN CAN PRODUCE MY GAME THE OTHER NOW GREATLY AND START MY OWN BUSINESS FRANCHISE IN GARDENING...
Replies
10
Views
235
I made a big mistake at work. I was meaning to do well but got overwhelmed and made a huge mistake. I feel like I let everyone down, especially my family. I have repented to the Lord, but I'm still dealing with the anxiety of not knowing. I ask for prayer and appreciate it.
Replies
12
Views
434
i was nice to my ### i helped my ### i waited ### yrs. all ### ever wanted was my own husband to love ### a husband for ###. please God perform your word today ### would like my own husband today please ### exactly as ### am. when will ### ever go on a date? how much houskeeping and house...
Replies
10
Views
150
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,304
Messages
16,809,666
Members
650,717
Latest member
Driyland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom