Work

JesusIsMyOnlyHope

Account Closed
Please pray that I have a successful and easy day at work today and tomorrow. Please pray that God rewards my hard work. In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen
 
And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus. Amen.(Philippians 4:19 ESV)
 
The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

My thoughts and prayers are with you. Put your trust in the Lord. Pray daily! Believe!
 
(Philippians 4:19) "But my God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

(1John 5:14) "And this is the confidence that we have toward Him, that if we ask anything according to His Will He hears us."

He will never leave you and will sustain you in all things according to His will and purpose. Trust in Him.
 
I have agreed with you in prayer and pray that God will answer your prayers according to his will now!! Believe and receive!! In Jesus name! Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, please make this benign. I don’t really want to interact with my senior today. Please Lord. I pray that this would be an easy day. I pray for this in jesus name. Amen.
Replies
6
Views
95
Prayer for Promotion, Unpaid Wages, and Favor Heavenly Father, I come before You asking for Your favor, guidance, and blessing over my work and my future. Please open doors for promotion, better opportunities, and success in my career. Let my hard work be seen and rewarded. Lord, I ask that...
Replies
9
Views
195
Please pray for me to do well at work tomorrow, it is my first day.
Replies
13
Views
270
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,210
Messages
16,808,113
Members
650,621
Latest member
Sleurfanvale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom