Work

happystrongpure

Humble Servant of All
Pray that work goes by fast today. The hours go by before I know it. Also pray that I do well at the tasks I need to do. Pray God leads me to the correct movements at the right time and I do not mess anything up.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have an important task at work and I’ve been putting off because it is so overwhelming. Now, the deadline is fast approaching and I feel the weight of it crushing me. I don’t know what to do and I worry I am going to disappoint all my coworkers. Please pray I can get this done and God works...
Replies
12
Views
235
pray for work pray that we can get the car fixed of the flat tyre pray for ### and ### that I can get them there t-shirts pray for work pray that God can physically heal me so I can have children and pray as my heart screams . pray as my life is such a mess pray for a full time job and for...
Replies
8
Views
88
Hi, I have been struggling with work. I don’t have an in-depth understanding of my role. I tried doing my research but I have other responsibilities with work and they’re pilling up. While I am grateful for the work, it just seems so overwhelming. Right now I need ur prayers. I want to excel or...
Replies
11
Views
199
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,185
Messages
16,796,936
Members
649,732
Latest member
Gwaumorelmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom