Work

Status
Not open for further replies.

pastelmoment

Prayer Warrior
Dear God,

Help me to do my work efficient, quick, and help me to delivery what is needed out of me. Help my day go easy and proficient. Help my boss to stop picking on me. Help them to open their eyes to their action and just to guide them Lord. Please, God let this day be easy on me. Please protect me. In Jesus name Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am so grateful for my job and I have been there for over 3 years but lately it has been so stressful and extremely busy. I clean houses and office buildings and work six days a week. I am overwhelmed and starting to really feel burnt out. It's always something that extra that needs to be done...
Replies
11
Views
218
Lord Jesus Christ, I’m facing major decline in my performance at my work which going to impact negatively towards me. My May and June stats are poor and I pray my July stats and stats after July to be stabilize so that I can escape from negative actions. I help alot for newbies & a senior which...
Replies
10
Views
162
Please pray that the Lord will help me with a situation at work. A long time friend and co-worker has always criticized me and my work in front of others. At times it has risen to the level of hostile attacks. The frequency and intensity of these attacks has increased in the last year. In the...
Replies
11
Views
439
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,448
Messages
16,799,992
Members
649,979
Latest member
Nymainerdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom