Work Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BRENDA 1

Guest
I have a meeting with my supervisor and management (on ###, at ###, ### time. Please keep ### and ### in prayer. Pray that God will deal with ### -- she loves starting trouble in the workplace. Please pray that God will not allow my enemies to triumph over me in this meeting.
 
Dear Lord please be with ### tomorrow at this work meeting. Allow all drama to be settled so she can work in a peaceful place. Amen
 
Praying for you. But remember that you do not keep any enmity with any person in your mind. Forgive everyone and pray for them daily.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me to get a transfer to ###. Please pray for me that nobody can harm me or touch my work.
Replies
9
Views
128
. I'm working on writing a book with an editor, and need to revise or delete part of it which he won't agree with. I need to decide what to do and then tell him. He may quit or explode. I cannot stop thinking and worry about it. Please, Jesus and Mother Mary, resolve it in my mind and in fact.
Replies
7
Views
198
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,482
Messages
16,788,464
Members
649,050
Latest member
Twiartormir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom