Work Please Please Let ### Find A Job Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fatherof3

Guest
please let a job come my way tomorrow ###-###-### or I will be homeless

Lord, please let a job come in my life tomorrow ###-###-### or I will be homeless, all I want to do is work, please Lord, I need you now. Thank you and please forgive me for everything I have done in my life.
 
Dear Lord, please help this Father of ### find work to support his family and keep a roof over their heads. Please watch over all the unemployed suffering in the world. Please give our world leaders the knowledge to find a solution to all the economic hardships worldwide. In Jesus' name, I pray.
 
I pray in the name of Jesus that a job will be found for ### by tomorrow. I pray that continued shelter will be given. Amen
 
Proverbs 3:5-6 says, Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.

Heavenly Father, we pray in the Holy name of our Saviour Jesus Christ, Make a path for this brother O Lord, who is not having any job now presently. He came to you Lord and asking for mercy and forgiveness, Father, listen to his prayer and grant him your peace, Father. We don't know, Father, what you want from his life, show him the way what you have decided for him, Master. All praise and glory we give you, Father. In the name of Jesus, we pray, Lord. Amen.
 
Child of God,



***Let Us Pray….My God in Jesus’ name I ask that You will lead and guide me to the job that You want me to have. Bless me with an excellent job that pays well and has great benefits! Let this be a job Lord Jesus that I will enjoy going to daily. Prepare me for this new position. Open doors of opportunity for me to be used to my full potential in the skills that You Lord Jesus have blessed me with. Help me to grow and excel in this new position. Let me stand out and shine for You. And God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the Christian who wrote this prayer, the Christian who sent this prayer to me, and every Christian that stands in need of a job. Thank You Jesus for answering this prayer with an Amen, So Be It, and It Is So!!!”





Please pass this prayer on to everyone who you may know that stand in need of a job. God answers prayers.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God please help me. Please forgive me for my AUD. Please help me because I am not going to work tomorrow because I am going to stay home and lay on my bed and drink alcohol. I have worked my entire life and I just need a break and to kick back and I really don't care if I lose my job or if...
Replies
7
Views
126
Dear God please help me I'm worried about losing my job. I'm trying to handle the work at my current shop and also handle the work at another shop as a project manager and an estimator. I need to be able to get many invoices sent off tomorrow to help my company get paid for the work others have...
Replies
11
Views
229
Dear God please forgive me. I'm sorry that I am a alcoholic AUD person who should have gone to work today. Please help me get back to work tomorrow morning and And please help me not lose my job because I need to be able to support my wife and our adult kid's. Please soften the hearts of my...
Replies
7
Views
162
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,811
Messages
16,792,758
Members
649,412
Latest member
Areyroinwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom